Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with store credit, giveaways, points & badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lovepawz

Time spent using app 1 day

Fantastic app got the job done from what i wanted thank you Rana for all the help you were amazing! Highly recommend

November 4, 2021

Thank you for your support, it means a lot to us!

CurveCatch

Location Belgium

Amazing customer support and highly customizable app! Rana in particular is especially helpful and is always ready to have a think with you to figure out a solution to your challenges! Thanks Rana!

November 4, 2021

We're flattered to hear this, thank you so much!

Sanshee

I am still deliberating if this is the right app for us, but I really like the promise of it. The team is dedicated (though time zones can cause a little hassle) and they're striving to do something new and interesting here. I will update this review later if I end up using the app. I am optimistic though.

November 4, 2021

Hello Sanshee, we are always known for our awesome customer support so even if the time zone is a challenging aspect we'll strive to optimize the users' experience, given that our team has grown now but thank you for taking the time to share your feedback we really appreciate it!

Tupisto Cabo

Location Mexico

Excellent app, great customer service. We were looking for something exactly like this, recommended 100%.

November 4, 2021

Hey Tupisto, we are grateful for your 5-star rating and extremely pleased that you got to recommend our app. Thank you!

Diamond Art DK

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very great app, with lots of opportunity and fun for my customers.
It makes the trafic on the website get a higher range too. I just love this app

November 4, 2021

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Gameball family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon

Scifitoys.se

Location Sweden

The best loyalty app out there. Great support and functions. Keep up the good work and looking forward to more new futures

November 4, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Lebs3yal

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 2 months

We are using Gameball for about 2 months now, it is the best loyalty app on Shopify at the moment. We tried multiple apps, and it is the best by far. The support team is awesome. It has a lot of customizations, great analytics, and supports multiple languages at the same time like Arabic and English. I highly recommend this app.

November 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We really appreciate it!

All Would Envy

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been looking around for an affordable and effective rewards for a long time coming, and I am so glad to have found Gameball. I especially love the clean, interactive and fun interface that the app provides. Best thing - customer service! Over the last couple of days while trying to set this up on my store, the team has been so swift and knowledgeable in their replies. I get replies almost instantly via their live chat. Can't wait to launch this on my store and reap the rewards. Kudos to the Gameball team!

November 4, 2021

We are thrilled to hear this! Thank you so much for this awesome review its been a pleasure to serve you.

Les éditions Bookmark

Location France

We started to use Gameball last october and so far this is going very well. The app is really powerful and the potential is just huge. Also the team behind Gameball is so dedicated. We had many issues at first and they addressed our issues quickly and always with a smile. The customer support is really openminded and keen on improving the app further. Definitely an app to watch and try !

November 8, 2021

Thank you for your support! We are flattered to hear this!

LB.LA

After so many trial and errors, I finally found the BEST app for what I was trying to implement into my store and my customer's shopping experience! Rana was so kind and extremely responsive to every single message and question left! I love that this app allows you to have a reward program WITH levels and the best part, IT BEING FREE! I am so satisfied with this app, great job you guys!

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much! this means the world to us