Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Gameball
4.8
September 20, 2022

Gameball is a really good app -- especially in terms of the large variety of things you can do to let customers earn rewards and the types of campaigns you can run. The support is solid also. It's a bit complicated, and absolutely too gamer oriented (forcing us to rewrite all the text everywhere) and they lack other certain things (like a dedicated rewards page and such). But with that said, I'm excited about seeing how we can serve our customers together!

Grinning Cat Books
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 4, 2022

Just started using the app and it looks great. Wish I had more customer now so I could get a higher tier, but that will come soon :-)

Celeste's Pet Palace
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited December 28, 2021

Gameball is easily one of the best designed loyalty apps on Shopify. It truly is in a league of it's own with design, aesthetic, functionality and support. The team behind it are clearly very passionate about Gameball and it's users. This app has a lot of potential for us and our business, but some things have fallen short - especially as a small business. The Points expiry feature being blocked behind the Pro plan was disappointing. This is a feature that many rewards apps have inclusively to all their paid plans, and it has been something that initially put us off continuing with Gameball. There are a few features hidden behind an expensive paywall, which can be hard to justify for small businesses. However, the support team is incredibly attentive and helpful, and have been very informative about their plans for future plans that are more affordable and practical for smaller merchants and users. This has been very promising and has meant we will continue to support Gameball despite some initial doubts. We have high hopes for Gameball in the future and are happy to continue using this app with the hopes it will continue to grow and improve. I anticipate returning to give this review 5 stars soon.

Yesterday's Tech
Time spent using app: 26 days
Gameball replied January 10, 2022

Thanks so much for the feedback! We totally understand where you are coming from and we are happy to let you know that a new pricing plan is to roll out soon that supports SMEs first and foremost.

Edited September 14, 2021

Not for me right now, as I need a Reviews an E-mail automation integrated to the Rewards program. Right now, it only offers 3rd party integrations, and my problem is that I need to upgrade to the PRO Plan in order to do that plus paying for the other apps to integrate as well. Other than that the app has the best design in the marketplace.

Ignattius Global Entertainment LLC
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Gameball replied November 4, 2021

"The app has the best design in the marketplace " makes a fantastic review! We apologize for the inconvenience, we are looking forward to working with you in the near future

August 6, 2021

It´s a nice app, working fine in the first days of testing.
But when they say "Unlimited languages" in the starter plan, is not true, because they do not have all the languages and we can´t translate it to our language. The translation option is only available for the PRO plan, wich is way too expensive for my company size.

Maria Tangerina
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 days
Gameball replied November 4, 2021

Hello Maria, thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback as we are always keen to know how did it go with our customers and we regret the inconvenience caused to you!