Gather: Refer a Friend

Gather: Refer a Friend

by Gather

Advanced Reward Tiers. Grow Sales. No Commission Fees.

Wagado

This has got to be one of the easiest apps I've ever set up on Shopify, and it's already running like a dream! The cherry on top? Incredibly helpful customer service. I had a question about uploading coupon codes, and Iz came to the rescue within seconds. Not only did he explain the issue at hand, he went above and beyond and completed the task for me. Exceptional experience!

Inviteme 2

Gather has been by far the most effective app we have found for customer subscription with a reward. Iz and the team had been instrumental in getting this happening for us and the fact that they are in Australia made life so much easler for us as they understand the Australian market. In such a short time of having implemented the App, we've noticed an increase in the average basket size and an increase in per order spend. THANKYOU!

Roamwithr

We love that Gather it is the only app we found that provides page targeting at a fair price. We're keen on the page targeting feature because setting up a popup with copy that is specific to a page should increase our signup conversion rates.

The support team at Gather are awesome, they go out of their way to educate and share their tips and tricks.

Well done Gather!

Dealing Groovy

We use the pop up to gather emails for a discount code and so far it has worked sublimely. The pop up looks smart and clean and the backend interface is great to use.

I recently had to contact support with a few questions regarding integrations with other email marketing apps and the reply was swift, polite and informative. Have since upgraded to the next plan up and would highly recommend this app.

Phones Matter

Great customer service! Good app as well.

Migishi

Good app.

Very easy. very valuable and good service.

Genuinegift

Found a great email exit popup in Gather and at a low cost. Great and simple tool to use.

Keyomi Sook

Top notch support. There were a few hiccups but that's because I was having trouble following directions. Their app works seamlessly. When I thought I had a problem with that app their support team was happy to help me understand the app's functionality. While he was assisting me he notices a few bugs slowing my page loads and Identified them for me so I could fix them and the errors had nothing to do with their app. I must say they went above and beyond in customer support. Thanks So much!

Unique Gifts And Handbags

I have found Gather to be very beneficial and was just what I was looking for.

Shower Head

I love Gather!!! Really easy to use and to install plus the customer service is excellent. We increase our revenue by "getting" the people that was about to leave our page with sweet discount!