Gather: Refer a Friend

Gather: Refer a Friend | Reviews

by Gather

Refer a Friend Campaigns. Reward Tiers. Sales Growth.

Shakas Hawaii

Amazing app! A great way to get more leads and sales!
It Really works and very easy to install.
Thank you!

Dealsfame

Thanks for making this great app. We are able to capture 32 new signups in a month and make extra $572.66 USD using Gather app. Highly recommend to any shop owner that haven't started to install this app.

Very easy to navigate and you can configure the pop up setting via their platform. You can grow your list and funded the upgrade fee with the profit you make easily..

Knitted Belle

Works well! Picked this one because it allows unique discount codes. We have had some misuse of our codes using a static code. Great support, quick responses. Would highly recommend it!

Godsofmankind

Great app, 50+ sign ups in a month of adding to my shop. My old mailing list sign up was not getting the job done. I recommend this app if your mailing list sign up is lack luster

Threadlyte

Very easy to use and set up. I particularly like the ability to use unique discount codes when folks sign up. Support has been fantastic as well. I look forward to learning more about email marketing, growing our list, and using more of the features offered by Gather.

Waxmans Gym Store

After experimenting with numerous email capture tools (SumoMe, Beeketing, list management software pop-ups, etc) for our store, we decided that offering an immediate on-screen discount in exchange for an email address might have more appeal to customers than other promises/offers.

Boy, were we right.

Within the first few days of using Gather, our daily rate of email capture improved significantly. Almost immediately, we've gone from generating multiple captures per month to multiple captures per day. The immediate discount also helps to convert sales from 1st time visitors at a higher rate.

We like that the app performs a single function very well for us - we ask for an email address, we reward with a one-time-use discount code. Unlike similar apps here in the store, it doesn't require that we offer social sharing as an alternative to email capture...and we much prefer it that way.

It also displays the discount code on the screen for users immediately upon sign-up...no waiting for a special email to arrive or need to switch apps for your users to get their reward (even though sending email to them upon signup is certainly an option).

Also, we've sent some questions about the software and feature requests at various hours throughout the day, and the creator, Iz, has been very responsive and helpful.

Highly recommend if your goal is to gather emails via your store and help your customers feel good about submitting.

Darias Health Shop

Gather is a good app to create discount coupons for your customers. It is easy to setup and use. Customers are always happy to receive a discount for their shopping

Itero Watches

Gather is one of the best and most useful Shopify apps that I have used. It does exactly what it promises and it does it effectively. Setup is quick and you are gathering leads in no time. The Support for the app is great and the developer is constantly adding new features. If this was a paid app, it would be definitely worth the money!

Bargaininja

I highly recommend this app! Gather does exactly what it was designed to do, the interface is very easy and intuitive to navigate, and the developer is incredibly responsive and helpful. Easily 5 out 5 stars... Install it now!

Tectectec Store

Great App !
I am using Gather for 3 months and it works perfectly. The team improves popup continuously.
I have a multi-language website for Europe. With the popup, I can know the location of my customers so I can re-target them with the right language using Mailchimp.
Within 3 months, more than 1000 persons signup on the gather popup. And my sales increase in the same time.
Everybody can use this popup, no coding skills required!
I recommend this popup!