GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management

GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management

by iSenseLabs

GDPR & CCPA Bar with Consent Tracking and Reports!

Crescent Moon

I use this app for GDPR and CCPA compliance, one of the few here that you can configure to be actually compliant.

September 21, 2020

Hello there and thanks for truly understand our app and its purpose. We are not simply offering a Cookie bar for design purposes as some others do ;) Enjoy using our app and if you need any help, you know how to find us! ^^

Epic Label

Extremely helpful. They are always available to help out. I would definitely be using them again. Thanks guys for your support and great service.

September 18, 2020

Hello there and thank you for the honest review! We are very happy to receive it! This means the world to us! Enjoy using our app! :)

Cock Tales

The most complete app that I could find to fulfill our GDPR needs. Didn't try the CCPA policy though as we don't need it. Customer support was really fast and helpful and even provided some custom CSS code to tweak the banner a bit!

September 16, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the positive review. We are very happy to receive it! Enjoy using our app.

Karten Design Fabrik

Wonderful support. They were able to get into my store with my permission and fix compatibility issues. Jonida was especially nice and punctual. 5 Stars

September 14, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! Jonida is for sure one of the best here. If there is anything else, you know how to reach us :) Enjoy using our app!

Boost your Shape

I downloaded the app and had it up and running in a few minutes! It's easy to use and configure. This is a great app!

September 3, 2020

Thank you very much for the nice review! We are thrilled to receive it! Enjoy using our app! ^^

Trésor Brut

Not a big fan of putting reviews but i needed help on the app and the support help me very fast, perfect customer services, and the fast that the app is free until 10k visitors help me to be fully compliant to the RGPD without spending any money until I got real trafic on my website, BRAVO!

September 1, 2020

Thank you very much for the review and for understanding how the app works. This is very important to us! We are grateful to have you on board! :)

Seeana Eyewear

The app is very complete and the support very diligent and patient to ask all of my questions. I´m still using the free plan but will upgrade soon to a paied one.

August 14, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! This is exactly what our team needed to hear at the end of the working week! Enjoy using our app and stay tuned for the exciting updates that we will release next week! ^^

Modemeter Stoffmarkt

Wonderful app for Cookie Consent as we need it now in the EU. Its very easy to install and the support is very fast and very helpful. I would recommend the app for everybody in the European Union!

August 12, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! We are very happy to receive it. Enjoy using our app! :)

Sports Zona

Una aplicación muy útil personalizable a los colores y diseños de tu web. Lo mejor puedes probarla y usarla gratis, también existen versiones de pago.

August 7, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu reseña. ¡Disfruta usando nuestra aplicación!

Pom d'Api

Very good app that works perfectly with cookies and RGDP. In addition, the support is very responsive, perfect!

August 3, 2020

Hello there and thank you very much for the awesome review! Enjoy using our app! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23