Free GDPR + Cookie Management

Free GDPR + Cookie Management

by iSenseLabs

100% Free GDPR Compliant Store and a Cookie Bar + Requests

Telefoonhouder

The only app that actually complies with the GDPR laws. Support is great. There was one part that doesn't fully comply with the GDPR laws, so I send them a Facebook message asking how I could fix it. They answered in a few minutes, saying this feature will be added next week. Perfect GDPR app for me. Have used it in many different stores.

Hi there!

Happy to say that we were able to implement your request! Now you and all our other clients can choose whether to have the default cookie preferences checked or unchecked. :)

Seol + Gold

Fantastic app! Very easy to set-up with great, responsive and patient support from the developers. We would highly recommend it!

July 22, 2019

Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate it :)

Willow Bay Australia

Great app for GDPR compliance and user data requests. Super quick and excellent support too. Will install on other stores.

You got it :)

printondemand4all

I liked this app from among so many of them because it's quite easy to configure, UX is appealing and most importantly , has well defined GDPR pages with total transparency and honesty. Good job done!

July 22, 2019

Thanks for the kind words :)

Viking Runes

Easy to set up, customize and manage GDPR requests. Great and very fast support. And it's free! Highly recommend.

July 22, 2019

Yes, it is free and we will make sure for it to stay that way :)

Oraclypse France

Excellent customer support and great app for GDPR! The best choice you can do on the shopify store regarding cookies

Thanks!

Ahands

L'ho appena installata e personalizzata. Da quanto vedo, fino ad ora, posso dire di essere entusiasta di questa app. Rispetto a molte altre questa offre veramente la possibilità di essere compliance. Lo fa dando la possibilità ai clienti di bloccare i cookies che non vogliono consentire, che poi è ciò che è imposto dalla normativa.

Point Two Design

This is a great app. Literally took me 2 min to install and I was done. Also really vital to us to be able to have GDPR only appear for EU visitors and not hurt our conversions for other countries.

Splattery - Malen nach Zahlen

I just got off talking to their customer support over Facebook and all in all I just have good things to say about this app and their customer support.
The app offers great features and even allows for user to choose settings for the cookies they want which is not offered by other plugins as far as I know. Furthermore, the people working for customer support are very helpful and were able to resolve my problems and misunderstandings immediately.

Always happy to help :)

Evoluderm

Application respectant les normes RGPD. Utilisation simple et efficace. Support technique très réactif en cas de problème.

Nous vous conseillons fortement cette application ! ;)

June 20, 2019

Thank you for the review!