Free GDPR + Cookie Management

Free GDPR + Cookie Management

by iSenseLabs

100% Free GDPR & compatible with new EU law from October 1st!

Rotvold Enterprise

Love this app, it does all the things you need to. But there should be a reset button for the GDPR Page. I manage to screw some HTML code in that page and couldn't fix it. But i higly recomend this app :)

November 25, 2019

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out and for your review. On your issue: make sure to contact our support team and they will help you get the GDPR page working again :)

Big Little Wisdom

5 stars - because a) it contains the possibility that the website-visitor can choose different cookie-preferences and b) the customer service is very responsive and helpful! :-)

November 22, 2019

Thank you for your review! It means a lot to us!

Azimut Shop

This app really does it's job as it should. Also if u have any questions, the customer support is brilliant and they are always happy to help you.

November 20, 2019

MANUFAKTUR KISSENLIEBE®

Many thanks to Stoyan, who helped me to install and edit this app...great support! Looks good and it is easy to handle.

Manufaktur Kissenliebe.com

November 19, 2019

Happy to help! Enjoy using our app :)

PassionGive

--UPDATE-- Support got back really fast and solved the issue described below.. I guess my vpn was giving the wrong IP for that country!

It works great but I did some testing on a VPN and found that a lot of the countries in the EU are displaying the GDPR consent, but others don't show it at all! Denmark is one of them, this is a huge problem if it did not work in any of those countries.. Unfortunately I have to make due with serving the consent to anyone who visits our site. I just can't take any risks with my business. Great app, I am supper happy with it still!

November 19, 2019

Hello there! Stoyan here from iSenseLabs. Happy to hear that you like our app. On your issue: have you tried contacting our support team? Maybe there is a specific issue with the VPN you are using. We have hundreds of clients using that option and so far no one reported a similar issue.

I will contact you from our support email: apps-support@isenselabs.com, so please make sure to check your inbox. We will resolve this for you :)

leonid matthias

Perfekte App, genau das was wir gesucht haben um unsere Seite weiter Rechtssicher zu betreiben!
Das Team von www.leonidmatthias.com sagt Danke!

November 18, 2019

Thank you for your review!

The Small Art Project

Super easy to set up and customize to your brand/page colors. Great and simple backend to track the consents and GDPR requests.

November 17, 2019

Happy to be of service to you! Enjoy using our app :)

nadasawaya

Extremely easy to set up. My website was GDPR compliant in a few clicks and most importantly it has the option of managing cookies AND it is free!

November 16, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Enjoy using our app :)

Bernardi Wood Accessories

I Love this app. It is completly free and the very friendly support replies imediately to all the questions :)

November 15, 2019

Happy to help!

Frucosol

It's great. Just a few clicks and my website was GDPR compliant. Thank you very much for making this free.

November 15, 2019

Happy to be of help! Enjoy using our app :)