Multi Announcement Bar & GDPR

FREE! Multi Announce, Notification bar ,COVID-19 Alert Header

Price: Free

Angel's Organics: Hair and Skin Care

I used this app to add sliding banners to my site for multiple announcements. This app does a wonderful job of applying the banner to your site and letting it run smoothly.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your helps. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Eternal Libra Chakra Healing Jewelry and Accessories

amazing customization and simple to use! exactly what I was looking for. It looks amazing on mobile and desktop! highly recommended!

Diva Divine

Great app for notifying your customers of any specials, events, new products etc. works well on a desktop and a mobile phone. It’s a free app yet their customer support is as if you were paying for it. Unbelievable service especially with Angel, with whom I dealt with

KikiSexyCurvy

This app is so easy navigation. The scroll bar is so cool. The Support responded me back so quickly. I give this app 5 stars.

Marmele

Simple, useful and easy to customise! Everything is working as expected Would like to recommend it as a good app for gdpr announcement.

Kuwaloo Care

Very good app! And it's free, thank you for that. Simple and efficient to work with, does't seem to bother much the user nor slow the website.

Naoki Fashion

Very simple to use! Great support team. I would recommend it to everyone. Easy to use and customize

EK2.ca, Inc

GDPR compliance with no branding logo, perfect for modern store designs. An additional animation while hovering over button would be an even neat feature! ;)

March 5, 2020

Thanks for your good review. Happy that you like this app. We would keep going with your support. Good day. :)

The Decor Cottage

A simple app with not much settings and works as what it describes. If it could translate the cookie bar automatically to my European customers that’d be great.

Omar Jewelers

Oh god, this is really a big gift for a user with a choice problem. It recommended me the color scheme based on my theme color. I like it too much. Thanks. Because someway, there are many elements and it's hard to make them look like harmonious.