About Geolocation Redirect
Geolocation Redirect App is an easy to install and easy to configure app which allows your site to detect your users location and redirect them based on the conditions you set up.
Geolocation Redirect automatically detects the country of your visitors and can take the following actions:
Automatically redirect customers to the correct country website to purchase from.
- Set up the site that people should be on when buying your goods based on their location
- App automatically redirects them to the correct site as per your settings of their location
- Choose whether you would like the appended url to remain after the redirect (eg. /products/t-shirt)
Redirect users to another URL if they access a specific page on your site based on their location.
- This can redirect users if they are in a specific country and you only want to redirect them on certain pages or products
- Set the Country that you would like it to apply to, then set the URL of the page they land on, then set the URL you want them to be sent to if they are from that country and they land on that URL.
- Can be used to redirect to another site or even to redirect within your site.
Add a notification bar at the top of your site which allows users to select the store that best suits them for their region.
- Fully customize the bar display within settings of the app Can be used to notify users that the site that they are on is not the correct one for their region and prompt them to switch sites
- Displays your customized message and a drop down of the other sites allowing them to chose the one that suits them best.
No coding knowledge required.
Redirect for all countries around the world.
Unlimited amount of country redirects.
- Developer website
- +61 3 9690 4242
Pricing 3-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
After Uninstalling, there is still code left in my theme files and everywhere on my shop at the top appears the message "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/geolocationredirect_snippet.liquid".
How I can fix it?
We have sent an email to you to help resolve the issue please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received it or have any questions, we are here to help resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Aqipa Australia Pty Ltd.
This app solved exactly what we were trying to do with our store that targets New Zealand and Australia. Not to mention, the team was quick to respond to our question and provided immediate support when we were stuck. Highly recommend! :-)
We have been using this app for quite some time now. Therefore, this review comes after having had substantial exposure to the app. As of today (18/11 CET), the sitewide auto redirection does not work. Again...
Every time we escalate this to the app team, we are receiving the standard answer that the systems seem to be working properly, whereas the VPN and our google analytics say otherwise. I hope the developer can address these continued malfunctionings because we are about to de-install the app. It simply does not deliver what it promises.
Hi Cevelann, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. Please email us directly at email@example.com and let us know exactly which setting you are having issues with, is it a specific country? I'm sure we can resolve any issues you have. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving any issues.