Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

9FIVE Eyewear

Great customer support! We had an issue setting up the redirect because we are using an older theme. They jumped in and got it working for us super fast. Thanks for the help.

Rival Sons Official Merchandise

Had the app for around a week and no longer needed it. They left behind tons of code, slowing down my site by 8% on average. Customer support has been non-responsive. I don't expect the developers to remove it themselves, but you if they install multiple files of code on my store, they should at least be able to point me to a resource to help remove it. Not go silent. Really frustrating experience.

September 4, 2019

Hi Nick, we responded to your request straight away and then followed up a few days later but never heard back from you. We sent a collaboration request from Shopify to your store and asked if you could accept it so we could help you out with your enquiry. Unfortunately we got no response so we were unable to assist further. We are more than happy to help you if you email us back at apps@modmedia.com.au

Tina Davies Professional

This is an all-around great app, can do absolutely everything you need! Shen provided amazing support multiple times for our four sites. He was even willing to hop on a call (10 hours time difference) to help with a question we had. He and his team made changes to help solve our question and implemented this change across all of the apps' program, just based on our request. Amazing customer service and app performance!

ZOX

Brings my site to a crawl for initial loads. Not happy with what this does to my load times at all.

July 18, 2019

Our apologies but we experienced an unexpected server issue momentarily and fixed it as quickly as possible. We have also made changes so that this can't happen again in future. Please contact us directly if you experience any issues in future, we are here to assist as best we can. Everything is working perfectly now.

LP Aventure Inc

L'application Geolocation Redirect est simple est facile d'utilisation. Le support client est rapide et excellent !

Teoxane Cosmetici

L'applicazione è risultata molto utile nella gestione del nostro e-shop! Per questo la consiglio vivamente.

Teoxane France

L'application est vraiment utile. Elle permet de gérer parfaitement notre e-shop ! Je la recommande vivement.

Teoxane Polska

Zdecydowanie polecam! Świetne wsparcie.
Jeśli zastanawiasz się nad skorzystaniem z pomocy, nie zwlekaj.

Dante Labs

The team is great and offers very strong support. They helped us when we had issues and they were very quick.

Joolca Australia

APRIL 15 2019: Noticed my website loading extremely slowly suddenly. Not just a bit slow, but 70 seconds to load type of slow. I looked into the waterfall for what was causing it to load so slowly. Geolocation Redirect app was taking 60 seconds to load, slowing the whole site down. We have used it for a few months without issue, but this is a huge impact that is going to cost us a lot. Going to delete it now.

EDIT: May 13 2019: I figured if the team at modapps said they identified and fixed the issue and that it would not happen again, it was worth me keeping the app. I have just noticed it again, this time 89 seconds to load my website. I have deleted the app for good now. I also had to delete the geolocation snippet from theme.liquid to fully remove it as the site was loading slow even after deleting the app due to remaining code on the site. Back to loading at normal speed now. Given this has slowed our website to a crawl 2 times in about a month (these are just the times I've noticed... may have occurred more times when I'm not working on the site and ready to notice), it's too risky to have installed. It's cost us sales no doubt.

EDIT: May 15 2019: It is clear that their support team really cares about the app and making sure that it is running smoothly, without issues. They have been good at replying to my support emails and so I am confident they treat these incidents seriously. I would be inclined to remove my review entirely but I don't think that would be fair to people who are considering this for the first time. So I will keep it here. I have only seen the issue occur 2x, and both times the support team replied, acknowledged and fixed.

April 15, 2019

Hi Joolca, we experienced a brief technical issue which we resolved as quickly as possible and made sure it cant happen again. Everything should be running smoothly now.

Previous 1 3 4 5