Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

Aqipa Australia Pty Ltd.

This app solved exactly what we were trying to do with our store that targets New Zealand and Australia. Not to mention, the team was quick to respond to our question and provided immediate support when we were stuck. Highly recommend! :-)

Cevelann

We have been using this app for quite some time now. Therefore, this review comes after having had substantial exposure to the app. As of today (18/11 CET), the sitewide auto redirection does not work. Again...
Every time we escalate this to the app team, we are receiving the standard answer that the systems seem to be working properly, whereas the VPN and our google analytics say otherwise. I hope the developer can address these continued malfunctionings because we are about to de-install the app. It simply does not deliver what it promises.

November 19, 2020

Hi Cevelann, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. Please email us directly at apps@modmedia.com.au and let us know exactly which setting you are having issues with, is it a specific country? I'm sure we can resolve any issues you have. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving any issues.

Store.RumbleRoller

I was having an issue with my store creating a redirect loop to my old site and back to the new one. I was fairly certain this was due to some old code left behind behind either a previous app ( we tried more than one) or myself trying to hand code it. The customer service team was quick to respond top my email and once they confirmed the issue was not their code still offered to help me locate the errant code and fix my issue. Their app is easy to use, but this 5 star review is for great customer service.

Ardent Lingerie

Unless ive missed something this app doesn't seem to do what i expected it to.
For my personally i only sell to UK and VERY limited EU countries and somehow my website has found itself on some dodgy search sites, and because of that was getting high volume of indian traffic. This was causing no end of problems with analytics... So wanted someting to either block or like this one take them off store.
but as its almost midnight and about 30 hours since install im still seeing almost 50% of my traffic from india, which is as bad as it was before.

Sadly either i misunderstand how this works (ie it still shows the visit) or it isn't working.

I will happily accept the devs response, but sadly doesn't fix my problem so have had to look at another way, given the importance on diagnostics etc for me, so have looked at how i can roll this out on cloudflare, and will change my score , but its purely based on ease of use installing /uninstalling ,which was very simple , but sadly not suitable if you want something that was similar to my situation :)

June 25, 2020

Please just reach out to us if you require any assistance or have any questions, we are here to help. Users from India are being redirected as per your settings and the app is functioning as it should. The users must hit your URL to be redirected, this is why your analytics are still showing them for a brief second. The app does not redirect people before they have gone to the URL they entered.

ELSupplies

The app is fantastic! I recently installed it on 2 websites and contacted the support team to troubleshoot one site. They contacted me right away and resolved my issue within minutes! Perfect for setting up redirects based on geolocation

The Routine US

APP works amazingly! The App support team are A+!

The whole process of expanding and opening another Shopify store for a new regio was quite daunting but this app breaks down the process so easily and in a few steps its all done!

Shen was extremely helpful, efficient and made sure everything was set up and working for me!

If you're looking for a geolocation app stop, use this!

Stonemen

Great App, Great support. Very easy to set up. I have it working well on 2 sites. I would recommend!.

A-Champs

We struggled to setup the geolocation app because of other apps that we have on our account. The team was very supportive and help us setting up everything!

Adriana COSMETICS™

best app ever, i wanted to sell in many countries with differents currencies and this app is absolutely perfect

HarrowandGreen

I uninstalled because we are planning a transition but now on every page it shows - Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/geolocationredirect_snippet.liquid - Can't find a way to get rid of it.

April 8, 2020

Hi, thanks for the review. We have sent a collaboration invite to your store to fix any issues you have. Please email us if you ever have any issues in future and we will fix them up as quickly as possible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6