Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

Jungle Juice Deals

Just worked perfectly out of the box so to speak and solved a big problem for us. I did have a question about using it for something else and the support went well above and beyond in assisting us. Highly recommended.

Life Cykel

Amazing customer service (big shout out to Shen!). He helped me with the set up and was so friendly, attentive and efficient. The Auto-redirect works perfectly on our store. And I know If I need any extra assistance he'd be happy to help :)

iotty.fr

This app was the first one we found that could create a redirection based on a specific URL (opposite to the whole site redirection). Also, our theme was quite specific and when we added a redirection bar the support create a specific code to make it work for us.

Tipton Eyeworks

It's a really easy to use application and and the customer support is here to help you. I got answer to my questions in a flash. Thanks.

ZeMove

After Uninstalling, there is still code left in my theme files and everywhere on my shop at the top appears the message "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/geolocationredirect_snippet.liquid".
How I can fix it?

January 14, 2021

We have sent an email to you to help resolve the issue please email us at apps@modmedia.com.au if you have not received it or have any questions, we are here to help resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Aqipa Australia Pty Ltd.

This app solved exactly what we were trying to do with our store that targets New Zealand and Australia. Not to mention, the team was quick to respond to our question and provided immediate support when we were stuck. Highly recommend! :-)

Cevelann

We have been using this app for quite some time now. Therefore, this review comes after having had substantial exposure to the app. As of today (18/11 CET), the sitewide auto redirection does not work. Again...
Every time we escalate this to the app team, we are receiving the standard answer that the systems seem to be working properly, whereas the VPN and our google analytics say otherwise. I hope the developer can address these continued malfunctionings because we are about to de-install the app. It simply does not deliver what it promises.

November 19, 2020

Hi Cevelann, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. Please email us directly at apps@modmedia.com.au and let us know exactly which setting you are having issues with, is it a specific country? I'm sure we can resolve any issues you have. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving any issues.

Store.RumbleRoller

I was having an issue with my store creating a redirect loop to my old site and back to the new one. I was fairly certain this was due to some old code left behind behind either a previous app ( we tried more than one) or myself trying to hand code it. The customer service team was quick to respond top my email and once they confirmed the issue was not their code still offered to help me locate the errant code and fix my issue. Their app is easy to use, but this 5 star review is for great customer service.

Ardent Lingerie

Unless ive missed something this app doesn't seem to do what i expected it to.
For my personally i only sell to UK and VERY limited EU countries and somehow my website has found itself on some dodgy search sites, and because of that was getting high volume of indian traffic. This was causing no end of problems with analytics... So wanted someting to either block or like this one take them off store.
but as its almost midnight and about 30 hours since install im still seeing almost 50% of my traffic from india, which is as bad as it was before.

Sadly either i misunderstand how this works (ie it still shows the visit) or it isn't working.

I will happily accept the devs response, but sadly doesn't fix my problem so have had to look at another way, given the importance on diagnostics etc for me, so have looked at how i can roll this out on cloudflare, and will change my score , but its purely based on ease of use installing /uninstalling ,which was very simple , but sadly not suitable if you want something that was similar to my situation :)

June 25, 2020

Please just reach out to us if you require any assistance or have any questions, we are here to help. Users from India are being redirected as per your settings and the app is functioning as it should. The users must hit your URL to be redirected, this is why your analytics are still showing them for a brief second. The app does not redirect people before they have gone to the URL they entered.

ELSupplies

The app is fantastic! I recently installed it on 2 websites and contacted the support team to troubleshoot one site. They contacted me right away and resolved my issue within minutes! Perfect for setting up redirects based on geolocation

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7