Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

Grahams Natural

I used this app to help my customers in the UK see our UK web page and not see our Australian pricing as this becomes much lower when they do a currency exchange. These guys are great to deal with and made sure the links all worked for me. Thank you for a great app.

Pitaya Plus

Simply put, this app does a great job redirecting traffic where we need. We are a small business and not very tech savvy, so it was great to work with an app that is easy to set up, easy to use and does a great job. Worth getting!

Therm Outdoor

Outstanding support! I had some trouble figuring out the settings so dropped them an email, very responsive and they got me up and running almost immediately. App is working great so far. Thanks!

Onward Athletics

Great App, great Support, Up and running very quickly!

Onward Online

Fantastic App and Support, support staff could not have been any more helpful! very quick and easy to setup, and makes it so much easier when working with the great team from Mod Media

Wellecotest

Great App and great customer support. We had a small technical issue, which was addressed immediately. Thank you.

Discovery Trekking Outfitters

terrific support - we had a glitch that the shopify guru's couldn't fix so they hooked us up with techs at Mod Media. They responded quickly and fixed our problem!

Square Flower

great support, super quick turnaround, works exactly as I need.

Ao Skincare

Fantastic. Works really well. Highly recommend.

Isolite

Support is on the ball and very helpful. Had a minor issue and they took care of it right away.. and it wasn't a bug in their software but a coding issue on our end.

Previous 1 3 4