Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

Therm Outdoor

Outstanding support! I had some trouble figuring out the settings so dropped them an email, very responsive and they got me up and running almost immediately. App is working great so far. Thanks!

Onward Athletics

Great App, great Support, Up and running very quickly!

Onward Online

Fantastic App and Support, support staff could not have been any more helpful! very quick and easy to setup, and makes it so much easier when working with the great team from Mod Media

Wellecotest

Great App and great customer support. We had a small technical issue, which was addressed immediately. Thank you.

Discovery Trekking Outfitters

terrific support - we had a glitch that the shopify guru's couldn't fix so they hooked us up with techs at Mod Media. They responded quickly and fixed our problem!

Square Flower

great support, super quick turnaround, works exactly as I need.

Ao Skincare

Fantastic. Works really well. Highly recommend.

Isolite

Support is on the ball and very helpful. Had a minor issue and they took care of it right away.. and it wasn't a bug in their software but a coding issue on our end.

Tj Swim Us

Awesome app & customer support!

Knotty Knickers

best app. Works perfectly. The customer service is unbeatable, downloaded this app on a few of my stores and cannot complain. No down times, if you need help, they literally respond via email or chat within the same day. Thank you guys.

Previous 1 3