Geolocation Redirect

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

$8/month. 3-day free trial.

E-Optician

OUR WEBSITE JUST CRASHED ON BLACK FRIDAY BECAUSE OF THIS APP. Similar experience to the review below. Can someone help ASAP?

November 30, 2021

We increased the servers to ensure they would run smoothly for Black Friday. This may have affected the app for about 30 mins.

CARBO Electric Bike

YOUR APP JUST CRASHED OUR WHOLE WEBSITE HOURS BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY! And we can't even remove it!!! DO NOT SUGGEST!!!

November 30, 2021

Hendiya

Got an error displayed after uninstalling the app, then got to fix it. I am updating my review because I am ready to give it a second chance.

September 28, 2021

We are more than happy to assist, just reach out to us. Usually this should work flawlessly unless the coding of your store is slightly different to others. Please email us at apps@modmedia.com.au with your store address and we will fix anything up for you as quickly and efficiently as possible. It looks like it has been removed though?

Tirtyl Australia

This app is fantastic. I used it while we had a US & Australia shopify website operating and it was the only app I could get to work seamlessly between the two after trying a few. The support has been great and very proactive, even calling us after hours when we had issues. Highly recommend.

Jungle Juice Deals

Just worked perfectly out of the box so to speak and solved a big problem for us. I did have a question about using it for something else and the support went well above and beyond in assisting us. Highly recommended.

Life Cykel

Amazing customer service (big shout out to Shen!). He helped me with the set up and was so friendly, attentive and efficient. The Auto-redirect works perfectly on our store. And I know If I need any extra assistance he'd be happy to help :)

iotty.fr

This app was the first one we found that could create a redirection based on a specific URL (opposite to the whole site redirection). Also, our theme was quite specific and when we added a redirection bar the support create a specific code to make it work for us.

Tipton Eyeworks

It's a really easy to use application and and the customer support is here to help you. I got answer to my questions in a flash. Thanks.

ZeMove

After Uninstalling, there is still code left in my theme files and everywhere on my shop at the top appears the message "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/geolocationredirect_snippet.liquid".
How I can fix it?

January 14, 2021

We have sent an email to you to help resolve the issue please email us at apps@modmedia.com.au if you have not received it or have any questions, we are here to help resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Aqipa Australia Pty Ltd.

This app solved exactly what we were trying to do with our store that targets New Zealand and Australia. Not to mention, the team was quick to respond to our question and provided immediate support when we were stuck. Highly recommend! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7