Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

Vitaclean

Love it! We use it for our international stores, we had a site update and had to adjust the code and as soon as I reached out to the team they sorted my issue right away! Recommend this app

Lover's Tempo

I had a bit of a struggle figuring out how to set this up but I contacted support and received assistance immediately. I have just started using the service so not sure if I will encounter any bugs yet, but I'm very happy with the service so far!

Grahams Natural

Fantastic app and customer service. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who requires auto redirection. While Shen was investigating the speed of his app he also found an unrelated issue and helped me to rectify that! Thank you for all of your help!

Pitaya Plus

Simply put, this app does a great job redirecting traffic where we need. We are a small business and not very tech savvy, so it was great to work with an app that is easy to set up, easy to use and does a great job. Worth getting!

Therm Outdoor

Outstanding support! I had some trouble figuring out the settings so dropped them an email, very responsive and they got me up and running almost immediately. App is working great so far. Thanks!

Onward Athletics

Great App, great Support, Up and running very quickly!

Onward Online

Fantastic App and Support, support staff could not have been any more helpful! very quick and easy to setup, and makes it so much easier when working with the great team from Mod Media

Wellecotest

Great App and great customer support. We had a small technical issue, which was addressed immediately. Thank you.

Discovery Trekking Outfitters

terrific support - we had a glitch that the shopify guru's couldn't fix so they hooked us up with techs at Mod Media. They responded quickly and fixed our problem!

Square Flower

great support, super quick turnaround, works exactly as I need.