Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

Us Kora Organics By Miranda Kerr

Great app, easy to install and very helpful staff :)

Iontoderma

It will mess up your theme's code. It's causing me dozens of 404 errors in Google Search Console. Even after uninstalling the app, there's still snippets of code hidden in all of my pages.

Kaianaturals

Needed to geo direct Canadians to the .ca from the .com, but was having a lot of trouble. Contact Geolocation and they solved the problem over night, and it's working perfectly! Really great customer service!

Confitex Underwear

Fantastic app and great support when you need help. Thank you

Puddlegearltd

www.puddlegear.com

I judge these things on how well they work and how the help is when I need support. I haven't had much time to see how the app works yet. But I can tell you that ModMedia provided excellent support when I discovered that I had incorrectly set up the app. They even identified another issue on my site that was not helping function. Im giving five stars today and I may update when I have a better feel on how the redirect works.

Thanks for your help ModMedia.

Mindful Necessities

The app works perfectly and their customer service was beyond impressive. I had a technical issue and they worked tirelessly on their backend to make sure it was resolved. Really wonderful people to work with. Thank you, Mod Media!

Rossi Riccardo

Really good app, didn't take long to setup and the support was fast and efficient. Got our users instantly to the correct store to reduce our abandoned carts.

Beenigma1

i can't even get the country dropdown to work in the backend. deleting.

Dollar Bargains