4.2
February 19, 2019

I had a bit of a struggle figuring out how to set this up but I contacted support and received assistance immediately. I have just started using the service so not sure if I will encounter any bugs yet, but I'm very happy with the service so far!

Lover's Tempo
June 23, 2020

APP works amazingly! The App support team are A+!

The whole process of expanding and opening another Shopify store for a new regio was quite daunting but this app breaks down the process so easily and in a few steps its all done!

Shen was extremely helpful, efficient and made sure everything was set up and working for me!

If you're looking for a geolocation app stop, use this!

The Routine US
August 10, 2018

Great App, great Support, Up and running very quickly!

Onward Athletics
August 10, 2018

Fantastic App and Support, support staff could not have been any more helpful! very quick and easy to setup, and makes it so much easier when working with the great team from Mod Media

Onward Online
January 30, 2017

Fantastic app and great support when you need help. Thank you

Confitex Underwear
New Zealand
July 26, 2018

Great App and great customer support. We had a small technical issue, which was addressed immediately. Thank you.

Wellecotest
August 13, 2018

Outstanding support! I had some trouble figuring out the settings so dropped them an email, very responsive and they got me up and running almost immediately. App is working great so far. Thanks!

Therm Outdoor
New Zealand
August 9, 2021

This app is fantastic. I used it while we had a US & Australia shopify website operating and it was the only app I could get to work seamlessly between the two after trying a few. The support has been great and very proactive, even calling us after hours when we had issues. Highly recommend.

Tirtyl Australia
6 months using the app
Edited March 28, 2019

Very useful tool
Awesome customer support, fast, efficient and friendly.
Strongly recommend if you are looking for IP detect app

Anda Seat
China
5 months using the app
March 17, 2017

Great app, easy to install and very helpful staff :)

Us Kora Organics By Miranda Kerr