Geolocation

Geolocation

by Shopify

Boost global sales with language and currency recommendations

Loop Gadgets

Tengo el tema Shoptimized que ya trae su propia app para geolocalizar por IP para cambiar la moneda, pero nunca me ha funcionado bien. He decidido probar Geolocation en dos tiendas y funciona de maravilla. La recomiendo!

Il mondo di Wit

Easy to install and would be nice to have. 1 Star because i cannot use it. It is messing up all product translations. Many products have titles and descriptions from other products. Sorry maybe in feture this will be fixed. Will give it a try in feature

hustlworks

It works (all the way to the checkout to make for a seamless customer journey so they can pay in their own currency)! If it doesn't work, #ProHustlTip you might've forgotten this step: shopify payments > manage > add currency *add all the currencies you want to sell in. A free app, why not... #TheHustlWorks

Apartment 708

I downloaded this app, but does not work. There is nowhere for me to click? How can we fix this issue?!

freezeframeau

The installation (after downloading) doesn't work. Don't bother. Best thing about the app is how easy it is to delete it again.

Blue Pigeon UK

I used this app to add multi currency support. I just observed though that itis not doing currency conversion and only switching currency signs. Is there any setting to display the currency converted value ?

Alexis Daoud Jewelry

Simple and easy to use, this app is great. However, would benefit from including more currencies like Canadian dollar, Franc, Krone please!!

Grandma's Gift Shop

I have tried this app after trying many other apps and I am very satified. Works great, integration is very easy

Shebeng

how can I translate the popup message box? My default language is not English and I want to change to the foreign language.

Ambassador1867

Impressive, can't edit the customizations :( I can assure that it hasn't anything to do with our setup - there are 2 edit options. The first is editable but the second just shows a blank screen.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10