Geolocation

Geolocation

by Shopify

Boost global sales with language and currency recommendations

Charles Quality Fitness

great app works very well - good to add multiple languages and curreny alternatives to your website

Sheeep T-SHIRTS

So easy to install and configure! It is a very useful app when selling products in the international market. Love the currency recommendations.

koldtec

Easy to install and did what it promised but has it's limitations. We still have customers checking out in USD when they should be in their native currency so clearly not everyone is seeing the notification or they are clicking it off because they haven't committed to a purchase when they first land on our site. I would give this 5 stars if the pop-up/notification bar could be activated again between the shopping cart and checkout stage.

Live Dodey Style

Brilliant App. gives my site a professional confidence ! thank you guys at shopify team , I wander if we have an app for the complete site translations with the same professionality .
i found it makes it easy for international marketing especially in those countries do not speak english as a mother language .

Bitgem

Worked perfectly with our multi-currency setup. Country detection was spot on when testing with VPN, layout options are flexible and clean.

Painless home life

It seems to work well but please implement the automated currency selector depending on where the user is.

HAUSOFMIRA

I don't know i'f I a missing a step but this app has not worked for me so for, I was able to add it to my store but it did not change the currencies

INFINITYPAJAMAS

App didn't work on my store, and currecies didn't changes at all. I just didn't get it how it is possible handle the platform, but can't make proper app ?

Wecomee

good, i really love it ,so nice ,hope everythings its fine Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Secretendings

very easy to use. I have a lot of store views in south Africa so I needed a currency converter depending on where the customer is.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8