Free App for Google Reviews

Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp reviews & more

Free

Feinkammer

I have just downloaded this app, and while doing the settings, I had encountered some minor problems. I wrote my question using the chat - the support was very fast, very kind and also very effective. First class! I hope that I am going to have the same great experience after using the app for some time.

January 18, 2022

Hi Feinkammer, thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy to chat with you, take feedback, and move your campaign to German

Sheridan Buckle Co

This app has helped our store go from 0 reviews to over 1000 reviews in less than 6 months. If you have an online store please download this app. This will dramatically increase your reviews on Google which is vital to a business in today's economy.

January 12, 2022

Hey Team Sheridan, Thank you for your awesome feedback. It is really exciting for us to see how your reviews have grown as well.

VANQUISH EMPORIUM

Every business needs Google reviews, and this app makes it easy for me to obtain them for free. Not only that, but I can get feedback from a variety of other sources. It's simple to set up, and the customer service is fantastic. This is an app that I strongly suggest for every store.

December 28, 2021

Thank you so much for spending the time, sharing your insights with us and giving us a good review.

Pure & Primal

I like this app. It's easy to install, works efficiently, and does what it says it'll do. Customer support is excellent.

December 21, 2021

Thank you for your review Anahid. We hope to see your customer reviews grow and boost your business.

Kings Outdoor Lighting

I added this app so it can automatically request reviews from customers. Im going to try the sms route to see how that performs as well. Only wish it had more customization options for the emails but hopefully soon it will be added.

December 16, 2021

Hi Team Kings thank you very much for your feedback regarding the email customizations. We have taken that up on priority and would be working on the same

The Branche

A great, straightforward app that gets the job done well. Bhavya provided great customer service and made all the difference in resolving uncertainties. Highly recommended.

December 16, 2021

Thank you for being patient with us Sam and Suzi . We appreciate you working along side with us to resolve the differences

Guruforlife

Bhaivya was great to work with. The app is an essential tool to get google reviews by email or sms. Very happy with the reports too.

November 11, 2021

Hey Ofra, thank you very much for such a great review. Cheers!!

Joyce Beauty Shop

Excellent customer service! Bravya even set up a call right away when she knew I needed further help in installing and customizing their app. She didn't stop the communication until my app is fully functioning. Plus the app looks amazing in my website and I truly appreciate extending patience for a non-developer customer like me.

La Catrina Coffee

Great addition to my store, all of my reviews are showing up exactly as app said they would!! I love it! App is performing perfectly!!

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are excited to see how the reviews help you grow your business

Bareblow.com

5 stars only for the support. Bhavya was on chat and she walked me through the entire process of setting up the app in under 5-mins and showed me ways to increase my business's discoverability. Never felt it could be so easy.

May 21, 2021

Thanks Bareblow for such a great review!!

Previous 1