Reviews (57)

4.8
April 18, 2023

This app is a great timesaver. Many of our suppliers don't use barcodes so before finding this app buying and adding barcodes was a total pain. This app makes it so quick and easy. Cost is fair too. Highly recommended.

WYLD HOME
About 1 month using the app
November 14, 2022

We needed 25000 GTINs which we otherwise needed to pay for annually. With this app we were able to add 15000 GTINs very fast as it didn't require manual work. There are also option to update incorrect GTINs, which s very convenient.

Accupart Ltd
28 days using the app
October 5, 2022

Great app! Just what I was looking for. The ease to obtain barcodes and apply them quickly is useful. Great support from start to finish Dennis is most helpful.

Bolton Engineering Products Ltd - Bearing, Power Transmission & Workwear Supplier
21 days using the app
October 17, 2022

Seems to work very well so far no complaints here, To my knowledge, I don't think any other Shopify app offers this kind of service with the ability to add GTINs so easily.

santokuknives
13 days using the app
December 16, 2022

We needed GTINs for Walmart to get our products approved. We used GTINs from this app. Everything was approved the same day.

Red Rebel Armour
2 days using the app
May 31, 2023

I got a large amount of GTINs for my store, but didn't need them all. I reached out to the help folks, and they helped me spread the extra GTINs between my two stores. Special thanks to Dennis and Mark for their help.

I was worried it'd be tough, but the app was super simple to use. I was able to figure it out pretty quickly. The best part was being able to make use of what I'd bought instead of wasting it. It's really made running my stores easier. If you're in a similar situation, I'd definitely recommend giving it a try.

ChunkCase
Singapore
2 days using the app
May 30, 2023

The GTIN/UPC for Google Shopping is great. It's simple to use and super fast. Uploading GTIN to my products has never been easier or quicker, and this solves a problem that has plagued my stores for years.

The customer service is top-notch - friendly, quick to respond, and very helpful. I'm excited to see the impact of having GTIN on my products and will purchase more if helpful.

patchandbagel