About GetResponse Email Marketing
PLEASE NOTE: This app is in addition to a GetResponse account.
Deep data integration is here. You're now able to build great relevant email marketing campaigns based on segmented data. Next order and product data fields are synced to GetResponse so you can start building campaigns that realy matter.
Deep data fields:
- Last Order Currency
- Last Order Price
- Last Order Product Category
- Last Order Product Count
- Last Order Product Name
- Total Products
About this app
- Synchronises customer data of your newsletter subscribers to the GetResponse campaign you select.
- Stores relevant customer data in your GetResponse campaign. Not only the name and email of your customers are stored in your GetResponse account, but also their address data and customer information like the amount of orders in your webshop and the total amount they spent. This greatly increases your segmentation options.
- Synchronises your customer data to your GetResponse campaign every 15 minutes. This means your GetResponse subscriber list remains up-to-date and you can optimize your autoresponder strategy by sending new customers emails within a few days.
- Note that opt in emails are sent to your customers by default. If you don't want this to happen, you can disable them in the permission settings of your campaign (uncheck the option 'API subscriptions')
PLEASE NOTE: By default subscribers are exported to GetResponse and only visible in GetResponse as inactive (unconfirmed) contacts. To view unconfirmed contacts go to 'Search contacts -> View all contacts -> Show type: Unconfirmed' Make sure you uncheck the API checkbox in GetResponse in order to import your current Shopify subscribers list. Go to your campaign setting and check this setting.
GetResponse is the World Easiest Email Marketing system. * Email Creator - Now anyone can create beautiful emails that look great on any device. * Autoresponders - Turn leads into customers with smarter automated follow-up. * Landing Pages - Create, publish and host beautiful, high‑converting landing pages - in minutes. * 24/7 Live Support - Our friendly helpful experts are standing by 24/7 to help you with anything you need. * 99% Email Deliverability - Get better delivery rates, fewer bounces and stronger results.
About us as a partner
This GetResponse App is powered by Combidesk, 280 Madison Avenue, NY 10016, Unites States.
Trusted by People Like You
Pricing 30-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Master The Body
-3 stars would be the best rating.
App started removing old subscribers from my list, then all new subscribers within a day of them subscribing. Ridiculous, ZERO support. after filling out the support ticket they replied with two pictures attachments of the Shopify logo, literally nothing else!!! And they charge for this garbage...
Save yourself the aggravation!
Absolutely *NOT RECOMMENDED*. I asked for assistance more time, both from here, from their site and via email, and they never answered.
I could not solve my problem, the Getresponse team could not help me when it was the app developer to do it.
In the end I changed the platform and moved to ActiveCamping where I found a fantastic team that immediately helped me in all aspects.
This app and the support they give is absolutely bad.
A star because less can not be given.
***UPDATE*** I have been trying to get support on this app for over a month with no reply. Combidesk was responsive in the beginning but had not responded to the last 4 support tickets or emails. I find this very discouraging as they are the only app that will import purchase data into GetResponse. I had to take the 5 star review away unfortunately.
I initially had some troubles getting the purchase data from Shopify into GetResponse because I was trying to use both the Get Response App and the GetResponse by Combidesk app at the same time. Tim Van @ Combidesk was quick to reply and help me fix these issues. This app will be a huge help to us moving forward. I will recommend it to anyone using GetResponse and Shopify together.