Email Pop Ups & Coupon Popups

Email Popups, Discount Popups, Newsletter Popups & Exit Popups

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Brandavenue.dk

Location Denmark

Great app, easy to use and really kind customer support. A lot of features, I have applied the app to both of my shops :)

February 17, 2022

We’re pleased to hear about your experience! Our amiable support team is always ready to help if you need anything :D

Finehjem ApS

Time spent using app About 1 month

Happy to use this app, have used it on all my shops and it works perfectly - great and friendly support too :)

February 17, 2022

We're happy when YOU are! We'll be sure to send your kudos to the team, thank you!

Pilgrim

Location Denmark

Great app, does exactly what it says, and even more. Have given us very good results so far, and actual better result than our previous pop-up app...

February 17, 2022

Thanks for the great review and for highlighting that our widgets help you get the results you want! We're incredibly happy to hear it and hope you enjoy our service further😊

A&A Jewels Co.

I cannot believe how impressive this application is. I am so thankful for the well-thought-out and straightforward user interface. They haven't missed a detail and use a much more creative approach. This is the only application for pop-ups that I feel an online business can depend on without any strings attached. I used to use Privy, and they let me down with their additional costs. Their user interface is no match against Getsitecontrol. I've spent hours searching for an excellent pop-up system and finally found this one here. Thank you!

January 10, 2022

Wow, you just made our team’s day 🤩
We’re thrilled to hear that you appreciate our efforts to create a great UI. A massive thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Vitacore Industries

Blocks the entire screen on mobile and desktop with numerous settings. Font can only be one size... not a great app.

January 3, 2022

Hi, we’re deeply sorry for the issue you’ve experienced! We contacted you and offered you a quick fix on December 31st. Unfortunately, we haven’t heard back from you yet. Please get in touch with us via chat in your account or email us at help@getsitecontrol.com. We’ll do our best to sort this out for you!

Somavedic US

Time spent using app About 1 year

We love it. Great functionalities and statistics. We are using it in our various shops flawlessly. Highly recommended.

Den-Dry Condensation Control

Definitely the most robust popup manager I could find. Easy but versatile customization, also very good at the different use-cases for popups... Exit Intent is great for that last moment pitch before the visitor leaves your site.

Raw Beauty Lab

Their pop ups are great for targetting customers and their help service is really efficient, friendly and super useful! Thank you!

Brighter Shaving

I've used this for mail capture, upsell, and cross sell and seen an instant impact. Incredibly easy to use and the helpdesk are the most efficient and well informed i've encountered with any shopify apps

VOUSIE

Location Russia

In my opinion, one of the best apps for the store. Too bad I didn't find it sooner! It's as customizable as possible and works great. Also, the support is very responsive. I recommend it to everyone.