4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and seamless Shopify integration. They report increased sales and customer satisfaction due to the unique free gift feature. The app's ability to handle high-traffic events and multiple offers simultaneously is also praised. Merchants commend the responsive customer support team for their quick responses and custom code solutions. The app is noted to boost average order value and conversion rates, making it a valuable business tool.

January 10, 2024

A very excellent app run by an excellent team! Support is very friendly and helpful, and they reply quickly. I can say this is the best gift app there is, and we have tried many!

There are quite a few features and even more advanced settings to unlock. Ask their team and they will show you the way! You won't be disappointed.

Fenris Workshop
9 months using the app
December 27, 2023

I have been using Gift Box for the past 6 months, and I cannot express enough how impressed I am with both the app's functionality and the outstanding customer support provided. It's not every day that you come across an app that goes above and beyond to ensure user satisfaction.

First and foremost, the app itself is a game-changer when it comes to offering free gifts in Shopify. It offers all the functionalities you may need and also works with different currencies. The user interface is intuitive, making it easy to navigate and explore a wide range of thoughtful and unique gift options.

However, what truly sets this app apart is its customer support. I had a minor issue with a recent order, and the response I received from the support team was nothing short of exceptional. Their response time was incredibly fast, and they demonstrated a genuine commitment to resolving my concern promptly. The representative I interacted with was not only knowledgeable but also went the extra mile to ensure I was completely satisfied with the resolution.

I wholeheartedly recommend this app to anyone looking for a hassle-free and delightful gift-giving experience. The combination of an intuitive interface and unparalleled customer support makes Gift Box a standout choice in the Shopify App Store. Kudos to the team behind this gem of an application!

VOTARY
7 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Works as intended, i cant really tell how much more revenue, i have gotten based on the free gifts, but it seems like the customers are really happy, that they are being handed a free gift.

Makes it much more special, when it pops up/shows up in their cart, so its not just something you do after the fact.

Bachs Bilpleje Shop
Denmark
About 2 months using the app
November 24, 2023

In terms of display effectiveness, it's simply clear and compelling. My order gifts are showcased in a visually striking and tidy manner, significantly enhancing the overall customer experience. This is crucial for boosting my store's image and increasing customer satisfaction.I am delighted to have chosen your gift display app. It not only makes my store more attractive but also adds a touch of professionalism and efficiency to my business. I look forward to continuing to enjoy your outstanding product and service in the future.

TCC Playing Cards
China
Edited December 13, 2023

The front-end of this app looks great: it's responsive, easy for customers to use and understand, and definitely makes the free gifts really attractive. We first got this app to use over Black Friday, and I thought I had stress tested it enough leading up to the big sale, but on the day we wound up experiencing some inventory issues with the gifts. Because of the rush and chaos of the day, we didn't have a chance to reach out to customer support to look into this while it was relevant. Afterwards, once the developers were made aware of the issues, they went out of their way to look into what might have gone wrong and gave us very personalized, thoughtful service. Our first experience with the app was disappointing but I'm confident that their team will get to the bottom of it before we use it for another event. I'm very grateful for the support we received.

Stay Home Club
About 1 month using the app
November 30, 2023

The best app ever to generate more sales especially when promoting an offer.

The ALOELAB
Lebanon
January 10, 2024

Excellent app, it should have a higher number of downloads since it provides a vital function to increase website conversion.

Productos Virales
Peru
1 day using the app
November 15, 2023

This is a fantastic app with all the functionality we needed (which was a lot), and the people behind it are incredibly helpful and fast at responding. We're so grateful we chose to work with them this year and we will definitely continue to use it.

Rainbo
21 days using the app
December 6, 2023

Great app, works perfectly. Vey good costumer service.

Staminalis Skin Care
Italy
November 30, 2023

Love this app! Excited to see my AOV increase dramatically. The service from the team was also amazing as they made custom changes just for me.

Sister