Gift Box , 167 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and sales-boosting capabilities. It offers customizable gift options and supports different currencies. Many appreciate its seamless Shopify integration, immediate functionality, and its impact on increasing average order value and conversion rates. The easy-to-navigate design enhances customer experience. The support team is praised for their quick responses, helpfulness, and custom coded support. The reporting feature is also valued by merchants.

November 13, 2020

Great customer service—answered all our questions within a few minutes and they even did customizations for us immediately, despite that time difference! We love how customizable the look of the pop ups were and how smooth and easy the experience was for the customers shopping on the store during the time that we ran promotion via this app. Glad that app allowed us to stack the free gift promo with our discount code too—the only challenge was in the data that we got from both Shopify and Gift Box for purchases where discounts were stacked.

Sunnies Studios
Philippines
14 days using the app
November 25, 2022

We used this app for Black Friday to promote a free gift + discount on-site. Had an edge case that made us not want to actually display the free gift in cart/checkout and the tech team was super supportive in helping us make sure this happened. My only thought for the future of this app would be to enable the free gift to refres in checkout/cart after someone put a discount in (found a loophole here).

P.volve Staging
13 days using the app
March 3, 2022

Great App really, this can boost the Conversion crazily! Needed some changes in the code and the support was quick to help too! Definitely recommended. :)

TreeFINITY Jewellery
Austria
12 days using the app
December 17, 2019

Great app that has allowed me to run some amazing sales! Also had an issue with a function not working with my site and they fixed it immediately! Great service, great app.

GoDpsMusic
12 months using the app
October 24, 2020

We're getting crazy ROI from this app's function until we ran into a small bump with a few of our orders. When I reached out to the developers of the app, that bump became a plain road to getting that ROI again. And they did it in less 15 minutes! Thank you team for the wonderful support!

Illest PH
Philippines
10 months using the app
Edited March 4, 2020

I have tried many gifting/sampling apps that would start out fine and then ultimately crash our cart/checkout page. Gift Box is such a wonderful solution, that no only does it simplify the gifting process on-site, but it also does not affect the cart or checkout pages. The added push notification/motivation messages makes it really easy to incentivize customers to increase their cart value to reach milestones you set for them to receive bonuses for being a good customer. The team has been very helpful in answering any questions I may have and making minor adjustments and tweaks for the app to work as best as it can on our site. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to add value to their customer's shopping experience.

SKIN&CO ROMA
May 27, 2020

Great app, easy to set up and control. I had some issues caused by leftover code from removed apps and I was assisted with no time waiting. Best customer service from the app developers I have experienced by far! Highly recommended!

Colorescience UK
June 25, 2020

I've installed this app in two shops by now, and they performing excellent! In the case of queries, customisation or simply advice from Digismoothie, they provide exceptionally great customer service. Highly recommended app and service!

gloskinbeautyuk
March 26, 2020

I have been searching for an app like this for a while and even though there is some other cheaper alternatives, this app has an incredible support team, prompt, professional and flexible. The app is incredibly made and to top that the adjustments they can do for you to fit your branding is amazing. Thank you team, 5 stars are not enough!

zovoli
8 months using the app
May 11, 2022

There are only 3 apps that can create a campaign where you give a free gift with purchase. I tried 2 other apps but they both didn't work. Giftbox is the only app perfectly worked for my site. It was so easy to setup the campaign! I am so happy with this app and will use every time I run campaign.

mogi mogi baby