4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and sales-boosting capabilities. It offers customizable gift options and supports different currencies. Many appreciate its seamless Shopify integration, immediate functionality, and its impact on increasing average order value and conversion rates. The easy-to-navigate design enhances customer experience. The support team is praised for their quick responses, helpfulness, and custom coded support. The reporting feature is also valued by merchants.

August 13, 2021

I tested multiple Gift Box apps and this is so far the best one out there! the look is elegant and the messaging is beautiful! on top of that, they have an amazing customer service, which as important as we all know.
Santiago and Melannie were amazing in customizing the look of the widget to fit our store.

ZYZIA
25 days using the app
November 23, 2021

The GIFT cannot be seen at Add to Cart page untill checkout page. Glacy gave great support to customize the instruction statement so visitors willl know clearly what's next. Nice trying.

PollyPark
China
24 days using the app
December 10, 2020

Great App, It really works for me and Customer support is really helpful :) I really recommend it to anyone. Keep It Up.

Spa In a Bottle
22 days using the app
November 14, 2019

Using this App on both my stores and so far very happy with it. Great for instantly offering insentives to customers and communicating offers in a simple and effective way.

BBCo Headwear
21 days using the app
August 11, 2022

I had some trouble out of the gate getting the app to work with my theme, but the support team was able to make customizations specific for our site to get it to function.

Logan + Lenora
21 days using the app
November 18, 2020

Love this app! It's great for increasing our average order value and adding value to our customer journey. Customer service is outstanding and development team helped customise the app to suit our site :) Thank you again Alla & Digismoothie

Bambooi UK
16 days using the app
March 25, 2021

L'application fait ce que j'attendais, elle est au top. Concernant le service client de l'application, il est extrêmement réactif et arrangeant. Je recommande.

Sabre Galactique
France
December 2, 2020

This app does exactly what I needed it to do! It will offers your customer gifts and give them a chance to buy more. You can custom almost anything in the app! The customer service is AMAZING and VERY helpful! (Alla- THANK YOU!) I recommend this app to anyone who wants to offer there customers free gifts/free shipping and encouraging messages!

Vike Beauty
April 12, 2023

Love this app. Have used it previously with multiple agency clients and now internally and have never had an issue. Great way to communicate gift with purchase promotions clearly. The team are great -- they helped customise the app style for our site as well.

Lion Wild
November 13, 2020

Great customer service—answered all our questions within a few minutes and they even did customizations for us immediately, despite that time difference! We love how customizable the look of the pop ups were and how smooth and easy the experience was for the customers shopping on the store during the time that we ran promotion via this app. Glad that app allowed us to stack the free gift promo with our discount code too—the only challenge was in the data that we got from both Shopify and Gift Box for purchases where discounts were stacked.

Sunnies Studios