4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and seamless Shopify integration. They report increased sales and customer satisfaction due to the unique free gift feature. The app's ability to handle high-traffic events and multiple offers simultaneously is also praised. Merchants commend the responsive customer support team for their quick responses and custom code solutions. The app is noted to boost average order value and conversion rates, making it a valuable business tool.

November 14, 2019

Using this App on both my stores and so far very happy with it. Great for instantly offering insentives to customers and communicating offers in a simple and effective way.

BBCo Headwear
21 days using the app
August 11, 2022

I had some trouble out of the gate getting the app to work with my theme, but the support team was able to make customizations specific for our site to get it to function.

Logan + Lenora
21 days using the app
November 18, 2020

Love this app! It's great for increasing our average order value and adding value to our customer journey. Customer service is outstanding and development team helped customise the app to suit our site :) Thank you again Alla & Digismoothie

Bambooi UK
16 days using the app
March 25, 2021

L'application fait ce que j'attendais, elle est au top. Concernant le service client de l'application, il est extrêmement réactif et arrangeant. Je recommande.

Sabre Galactique
France
15 days using the app
December 2, 2020

This app does exactly what I needed it to do! It will offers your customer gifts and give them a chance to buy more. You can custom almost anything in the app! The customer service is AMAZING and VERY helpful! (Alla- THANK YOU!) I recommend this app to anyone who wants to offer there customers free gifts/free shipping and encouraging messages!

Vike Beauty
15 days using the app
November 13, 2020

Great customer service—answered all our questions within a few minutes and they even did customizations for us immediately, despite that time difference! We love how customizable the look of the pop ups were and how smooth and easy the experience was for the customers shopping on the store during the time that we ran promotion via this app. Glad that app allowed us to stack the free gift promo with our discount code too—the only challenge was in the data that we got from both Shopify and Gift Box for purchases where discounts were stacked.

Sunnies Studios
Philippines
14 days using the app
December 4, 2019

This app made me around £6,000 revenue during my Black Friday Sale. It's a great way to stand out from your competitors and nothing gets the interest of potential customers quite like something for FREE.

Radiance Fireplaces
13 days using the app
November 25, 2022

We used this app for Black Friday to promote a free gift + discount on-site. Had an edge case that made us not want to actually display the free gift in cart/checkout and the tech team was super supportive in helping us make sure this happened. My only thought for the future of this app would be to enable the free gift to refres in checkout/cart after someone put a discount in (found a loophole here).

P.volve Staging
13 days using the app
April 7, 2020

This has been the best app experience I have had on shopify. The app was very easy to install with no coding required. I ran into a glitch and the customer support replied right away and was able to fix the issue.

Twisted Movement
12 days using the app
March 3, 2022

Great App really, this can boost the Conversion crazily! Needed some changes in the code and the support was quick to help too! Definitely recommended. :)

TreeFINITY Jewellery