4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and seamless Shopify integration. They report increased sales and customer satisfaction due to the unique free gift feature. The app's ability to handle high-traffic events and multiple offers simultaneously is also praised. Merchants commend the responsive customer support team for their quick responses and custom code solutions. The app is noted to boost average order value and conversion rates, making it a valuable business tool.

January 3, 2022

I definitely recommend the Gift Box app. The support team went above and beyond to help us with any questions or issues we had. Everything is working perfectly and was very easy to setup. Best "free item" app on Shopify.

Peter Coppola
November 12, 2021

I have been using this app for about six months and I love it. Very simple to set up and use, lots of variations for discounts and free gifts, and when I recently had a small glitch the tech team reached out to me to investigate and fix the issue right away. I am very happy with this app and their level of customer service!

Radiance Clean Beauty
November 27, 2019

The app is exactly what we needed. All of the features are perfect. Even the support was outstanding. When we encountered a bug critical to our site the we very responsive and fixed our issue quickly. I highly recommend working with Digismoothie.

Die Hard Dice Store
October 1, 2021

We are using this app for 3 stores and there is nothing else like it in the marketplace. It performs so well and the staff who support the app are next level. I've used hundreds of apps over the years and I can tell this team is ready and committed to support their customers succeed in ecommerce.

CHIQUEL
September 15, 2020

I used this app to be able to make a gift to our customers in order to increase sales, and it worked very well also the support is the best you can find on any shopify app, totally recommended!

The Box Peru
Peru
July 4, 2022

Great app and customer support. I can recommend it to everyone who wants to expand the store and offer something special to customers and viewers.

You Decide Who You Are
Indonesia
November 28, 2019

Gift Box app has worked perfectly for our Black Friday promotion, we're really pleased with the service and would definitely recommend!

MACK
February 28, 2021

Loved the app! Very simple interface and user experience. The Support team was very helpful in tweaking the app to my websites needs and appearance and I can already see some growth in the average cart value. Would love to see Loyalty Points as a gift option, but as is I can really recommend this app!

Brown Bear Magic Shop
United Arab Emirates
June 1, 2022

Happy with the app. Their support has always been quick to respond when I've had any (small) issues.

Olive & Oak Collective
September 16, 2020

Easy to use, customer service is quick to respond and helpful with the custom additions we needed. Looking forward to this helping our AOV increase!

Arvin Goods