Gift Card Pro

Gift Card Pro

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Gist
December 7, 2022

I just added Gift Card Pro to my Shopify store and am kicking myself for taking so long to do this. What a wonderful app this is. At first I was worried about integrating this app with my store's eLearning content, but Tim was absolutely amazing with his assistance and the advice I needed. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to serve their customers better.
Sincerely,
Rod Machado
www.rodmachado.com

Rod Machado's Aviation Learning Center
December 7, 2022

The app installed easily right out of the gate and provides a great gift card experience to our customers! Also, customer service has been great (thanks Tim)! We needed some customizations done, and Tim did them same day. He also made some suggestions on how to improve the flow, which I really appreciated!

The features that this app provides us should be provided by Shopify. I'm very unhappy that Shopify + members have to resort to an app for something so basic. But if you want your customers to send gift cards directly to recipients, Gift Cards Pro is the app that can make it happen!

The Landmark Project
December 1, 2022

This app is exactly what I needed, it's user friendly, nice looking and the BEST part is the support and GIST group are fantastic. You guys really set the bar high and I love it, amazing work, can't wait to use more of your apps!

Foli
Time spent using app: 10 days
November 22, 2022

This app is all I have been looking for in a gift card app. Very user-friendly and the price and functionality are right in line with where they should be. Support is very responsive and helped with the formatting of my theme. HIGHLY recommend!

Frozen Garden
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 17, 2022

This is hands down the best gift card app out there. Tim went above and beyond to get it implemented on my site. Super impressed!

Tumble