Gift Card Pro

Send Gift Cards By Email | Add A Message, Pick A Delivery Date

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Village Maternity

Gift card app is working great! Especially impressed with the customer service and help. My request was answered very quickly and problems were solved thoroughly and with very helpful video documentation.

Something Different Australia

Location Australia

Excellent product with even better customer service! Easy to use, great features – I would highly recommend it.

B FOR BABY

Location Saudi Arabia

Does Exactly what it intends to do. best feature is the ability of supporting other languages and allowing translation of it in the same app quick customer support

Waka Coffee & Tea

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support and customer service. Tim and team went above and beyond to implement changes we requested and the app looks amazing. We are really happy! Thank you!

The Dinner Ladies

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Wow, I have been looking for over a year for a gift card app that integrates nicely with shopify, it has finally arrived with gift card pro! The support is 10/10 and everything gist has done is spot on what I needed for a seamless gift card purchasing experience

Fete Home

The app is extremely easy to use, looks beautiful and honestly some of the best CS I've seen. Every question answered very quickly and thoroughly! Highly recommend!

Flowerlandshop2022

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app so that the customers can write an enclosure to the recipient when they buy the card. Lots of customization and very good support. I work for a high end nursery/gift store and we are very picky aesthetically. We are very happy with their clean and clear interface.

ethicsarchery.com

Time spent using app 1 day

We installed this app to enable customers to purchase and send gift cards to recipient emails, and to schedule when they were delivered. We did not have the ability to do this on our Shopify store. I was under a deadline to get the app working so we could advertise gift cards in an SMS campaign the next day. Tim worked with me to address my issues, even going as far as hopping on a Zoom call to walk me through the configuration questions I had. Out of all the 3rd party apps we have installed on our store, Gift Card Pro definitely has the best customer service. It's so rare that I get a same-day response, let alone within minutes.

SAS Alumni Store

These guys are the real deal. Great customer service, and tech support that stays with it until the problem is solved. 5 stars all day long.

Lady & Larder

Best Gift Card App that we have ever used! We have been searching for something that would give our customers the best possible experience and we have finally found it.

Previous 1 3 4