Gift Reggie

Customizable Gift Registry and Wishlist App - Also on POS!

From $9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Fab Baby Gear 2

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Absolutely incredible! We love how easy it is to customize this app to your exact needs. The support team is incredible and are so willing to do whatever it takes to get the app up and running, they go above and beyond when necessary!

We would absolutely recommend this app to any and all stores!

Gorgeous By Olivia

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing and quick service! App also integrated perfectly, when I had issues they sorted it out within a day:)

Akardesign1

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I can also attest to the amazing customer service. Danielle has been wonderful at helping me with all of my requests. A few minutes after sending over an email with changes, I would refresh my web page and they were taken care of like that! Super quick and helpful!

The Jar Girl

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing customer service, I had a small hiccup with setup and it was taken care of with customizations I requested inside of an hour - so helpful and friendly! Thanks Danielle for your great customer service!

Fluffy Fannies Llc

Cannot say enough good things about this app and the customer service. They are the only ones that will actually respond. Also, the registry will specify the variant, which is extremely important to my store. So. Happy.

Love Me Do Baby

Time spent using app Almost 8 years

Quick and responsive customer service and tech support!

Ccshopping Online

Very nice app and support was awesome! Adam was very quick to respond to my question and identified ways to improve the customer experience. Thanks!

Bonbon Conceptstore

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 3 years

Top notch app with awesome support, everything needed to be a must have for any gift related online shop. Almost every little improvement idea are even taken into consideration by GR's team, features are really getting better and increasing. We have tested a lot of registries app or solution before being fully satisfied with Gift Reggie. Can't recommend more!

Pinki Blue Boutique

Gift Reggie is an excellent app with impressive features. It works great out of the box, and if you have any issues, Danielle and Adam are always there to help with the best advice. Their responses are quick and informative. If you want something that isn't a standard feature, they'll walk you through the best course of action to handle the task at hand. They also listen to suggestions and are continually keeping advancements in the works. The app is excellent, they're great, and I definitely recommend it.

Kacz Kids

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app is top notch and the support is even better. Danielle went over and above anything we could have expected to make sure our store was setup exactly how we wanted. If you need a registry app, get this one and ask for Danielle and Adam if you need any extra help. Thanks guys :)