4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its gift registry services, praising its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. It's versatile for both online and physical stores and supports multiple languages. The customer service is responsive and assists with customization and coding adjustments. Merchants enjoy features like the wishlist but suggest improvements such as excluding out-of-stock items and adding more customization options.

March 16, 2022

Fab, Max was very helpful with getting the app up and running! We would highly recommend to any store looking a registry!

northXsouth
January 6, 2022

A great app that is easy to set up and use. I had a couple of questions and found the support team were prompt to reply and help me out. I highly recommend this app

Ecostork
July 12, 2017

The app itself is very useful and can be customized to some extent using their templates but the most impressive aspect of Gift Reggie is their support team.

Anne and Adam went above and beyond to help us get the most out of our app experience. They helped us solve every problem we had despite the need for a lot of specific changes that were quite unusual. They always responded very quickly and were extremely patient with us despite our lack of technical knowledge.

We highly recommend Gift Reggie to anyone looking for a wish list app.

Ctp2
October 26, 2022

Super happy with the customer service! They were so helpful tweaking the app to look just as we wanted!

The Nest at 112
June 15, 2017

There aren't many choices for running a gift registry on a Shopify store, so luckily Gift Reggie works well! There are several features I'd like to make use of in one of the higher tiers of this app, but I don't have enough gift registry business to make the higher monthly fee worth paying.

Grassroots Baby
Over 5 years using the app
February 25, 2022

A great way to have an in-house registry. We just started using this app and really like the simple interface. Their support team being available for questions via chat is also really great. Highly recommend.

Made Trade
July 1, 2020

Good app! Had some questions and they answered ASAP and logged in to help me. Easy to use once implemented also. Best one I could find out there!

Bébé Be Home
April 17, 2014

I'll echo what's already been said both about the app and the service. We migrated from a different platform and had been running a successful registry for more that 4 years, so we were definitely nervous about both the new platform and new registry. But all our concerns were put to rest almost immediately. From the moment we made the switch we started getting orders off of existing registries, as well as new registries being created.

It's hard to say enough about the service Adam provided in getting us launched. He's incredibly responsive at seemingly all hours of the day. He was very receptive about potential new features, and addressed issues that arose almost immediately. It really makes using the app that much nicer knowing there are good people on the other end.

One thing that hopefully will be addressed going forward: We have some customers who create registries on a clipboard by walking around our store, then we will set the registries up on the site for them. When adding products to a registry from the back end, you have to know the variant ID, which can be a little tedious to find. It would be nice to be able to add those with a regular product search.

Still, Gift Reggie should be installed by everyone interested in boosting their ecommerce business. Great app, great service.

Tadpole
August 6, 2019

Gift Reggie is a wonderful registry solution. The integration with my Shopify app was seamless, and the team has been a dream to work with! Danielle helped me make a few changes to the aesthetics and I am very happy with the results! Would definitely recommend using this app!

Collecto
About 2 months using the app
September 18, 2015

If you're looking to add wishlist/registry functionality to your Shopify store, look no further. This is by far the most feature rich and customizable option available. We just finished launching our store with a gift registry option that matches all of our initial specifications. Bottom line, Gift Reggie is an A+ app and the people responsible for providing support are extremely nice and patient.

R Wood