Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie | Reviews

by Modd Apps Inc.

Customizable Gift Registry and Wishlist App - Also on POS!

Happy Bees

As a small business, this app is of a great potential. However, not practical at all. Desktop & mobile versions are different. Desktop version for instance, you have to click on each product to add to cart while mobile version has an add to cart next to each product. The team is reactive but It's a pity you have to pay USD300 if you wish to improve their template when really the initial issue is their app isn't practical to begin with. I put 2 stars as still is a very basic but affordable option until I can shift to a better, smoother app.

Rustic & Refined Boutique

We had an issue after updating the theme file and we could not get our wishlist and registry buttons to be visible after the update. We tried everything from removing and reinstalling the app to custom adding the code back in to the product template and nothing worked. The support was very helpful and Jason trouble shot the problem and was able to resolve it very quickly! Great app and very helpful team!

Kari Ceramics

(added later: please when using this app, do not forget to check functionality after updates or changes to your theme. We also payed for many months when Gift Reggie was not working) I understand everyone gave this app a 5-star rate because of fast respons and good solutions from support. But isn't the fact that this many people needed support (often) something to be aware of? We had.. hiccup after hiccup after hiccup and yes, they replied fast and had solutions but we decided to uninstall the app. Including the fact that after removing the app, the button "add product to registry" was left with each product on the website. Just to end it the way we started :P

November 1, 2021

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Gift Reggie. We pride ourselves on providing good support, and appreciate you acknowledging that. It is true that some theme upgrades require re-uploading the registry button assets, which we hopefully make easy from the setup page in the app. Some themes require more effort to integrate, and our team is always ready to help by chat, email or phone if you would like to give us another shot. Reviewing your ticket history, it seems we were able to solve the handful of tickets submitted over the years, I am sure we can get everything working perfectly.

Mishi Lifestyle

We just started to use this app to see if our store could use a Registry service. We had a hiccup or two getting it installed, but once it was our error and the support team at Reggie was fantastic at helping us through it.

Preggy Plus

Excellent support and really user-friendly app. It has significantly helped us to increase sales. Love it!

Nautical Luxuries

First time I had any issue with Gift Reggie was when we updated our store theme. The code wasn't automatically updating on the new theme properly.
Five Star response from GR: Easy to find their support email contact. They were quick to reply to my question. Easy real-time access to a support person via email, and problem fixed by them with direct access to my site theme within a few minutes.

Bumbelou® LLC

This app is such an affordable way for us to offer custom gift registration for our customers. The set up was super easy, and when I did have questions custom service helped make updates in a matter of seconds! Best customer service for an app I've ever had! Thanks Gift Reggie! I tell all the boutique owners I know to try it !

Teresa Chang Ceramics

We chose Gift Reggie about five years ago largely because of their solid customer service. We recently experienced some glitches but were able to resolve most everything via live Google Meet conferencing. Fantastic support.

Institut MAIA

Je reçois toujours un exceptionnel service à la clientèle! Je recommande cette application. Ils sont toujours là pour aider.

Crocus & Ivy Interiors

We were looking for a registry app that worked well, and was reasonably priced to replace the one that ran on our Legacy POS system. The app was easy to setup, and the support was quick and responsive the only time we had to use it. It works great online and when integrated with Shopify POS. So far, so good!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13