4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use gift registry creation and management features. They highlight its seamless integration with Shopify, customizable options, and a beneficial wishlist feature. Many commend the responsive customer service and chat support. Reports indicate it boosts sales and customer engagement, and is also suitable for non-English e-commerce stores.

March 23, 2024

I wish I could give this app 3.5 stars. From our perspective, it works pretty well. It's easy to navigate the app on the back end, easy to manage registries for customers, easy to customize. The only complaint is the POS integration is pretty limited, and the "Add Registry" tile does not work, but I've contacted support to see if that can be fixed. However, the end user experience is pretty poor. The UI just feels like something that was made 10 years ago, and it's very clunky on a mobile device.

Zest Billings, LLC
Over 3 years using the app
April 3, 2024

The registries work really well for us. However, we wish that on the wish lists, gifts purchased could be tracked as well so we can better learn ROI on this tool.

Walkabout Outfitter
Over 2 years using the app
February 16, 2024

This app works perfectly for my shop. The staff is always prompt to answer questions and clearly give direction!

Darilynn's
Over 4 years using the app
Edited March 12, 2024

The customer service was terrific. They were very quick to respond to our questions.

Julia Moss Designs
Over 2 years using the app
April 9, 2024

We love using this App! It is so user friendly and the customer service is great! They are always quick to answer and help whenever we need! Highly recommend.

Cole and Co.
5 months using the app
April 9, 2024

Great customer service. You ask for help and you get it fixed quickly.

L'As des jeux
5 months using the app
February 20, 2024

We love Reggie!

Accents Home & Gifts
9 months using the app
March 15, 2024

Gift Reggie is awesome. The support has been spectacular. I am so impressed. I wish more developers worked like this. They have helped me get it working and helped me make it match the website and saved me so much money from hiring a developer. I love them!

Pink & Tan
9 days using the app
February 6, 2024

We found this app to be exceptionally comprehensive and precisely tailored to our company's requirements. Its open API option allows seamless integration with our store's mobile app, which is exactly what we were looking for. Moreover, the customer service experience was outstanding. They provided invaluable assistance with coding for customization purposes. Overall, an exceptional app accompanied by top-notch service.

Felix Online
Panama
About 3 hours using the app
November 6, 2023

The team at Gift Reggie successfully answered all of our questions and help with a seamless process. They are excellent at trouble shooting and willing to help achieve desired results.

Baker Tatum