Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

From $9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 17, 2022

I was excited to add a Gift Registry option for our customers. When I asked support for help I got assisted quickly. Even had someone log into our system and did all the tweeking for me. I much appreciate it. Thank you!

Juzt JAZ Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 27, 2022

Online support is great and the app is really easy to use. We had a minor issue in terms of display and the support team fixed it for us remotely!

Veranda Interiores
Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 6, 2022

A great app that is easy to set up and use. I had a couple of questions and found the support team were prompt to reply and help me out. I highly recommend this app

Ecostork
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited February 1, 2023

Jason was super helpful with my registry question and answered it immediately. Gift Reggie is a wonderful app and very easy to navigate !

I highly recommend the app and Jason is amazing !

SheffieldRoad
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
December 12, 2021

This app is easy to install. Our customers have been using frequently for wedding registries. Support is fast!

Horse and Hound Gallery
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 14, 2021

As a small business, this app is of a great potential. However, not practical at all. Desktop & mobile versions are different. Desktop version for instance, you have to click on each product to add to cart while mobile version has an add to cart next to each product. The team is reactive but It's a pity you have to pay USD300 if you wish to improve their template when really the initial issue is their app isn't practical to begin with. I put 2 stars as still is a very basic but affordable option until I can shift to a better, smoother app.

Happy Bees
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 11, 2021

We had an issue after updating the theme file and we could not get our wishlist and registry buttons to be visible after the update. We tried everything from removing and reinstalling the app to custom adding the code back in to the product template and nothing worked. The support was very helpful and Jason trouble shot the problem and was able to resolve it very quickly! Great app and very helpful team!

Rustic & Refined Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 1, 2021

(added later: please when using this app, do not forget to check functionality after updates or changes to your theme. We also payed for many months when Gift Reggie was not working) I understand everyone gave this app a 5-star rate because of fast respons and good solutions from support. But isn't the fact that this many people needed support (often) something to be aware of? We had.. hiccup after hiccup after hiccup and yes, they replied fast and had solutions but we decided to uninstall the app. Including the fact that after removing the app, the button "add product to registry" was left with each product on the website. Just to end it the way we started :P

Kari Ceramics
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Modd Apps Inc. replied November 1, 2021

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Gift Reggie. We pride ourselves on providing good support, and appreciate you acknowledging that. It is true that some theme upgrades require re-uploading the registry button assets, which we hopefully make easy from the setup page in the app. Some themes require more effort to integrate, and our team is always ready to help by chat, email or phone if you would like to give us another shot. Reviewing your ticket history, it seems we were able to solve the handful of tickets submitted over the years, I am sure we can get everything working perfectly.

October 28, 2021

We just started to use this app to see if our store could use a Registry service. We had a hiccup or two getting it installed, but once it was our error and the support team at Reggie was fantastic at helping us through it.

Mishi Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 6, 2021

Excellent support and really user-friendly app. It has significantly helped us to increase sales. Love it!

Preggy Plus