4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify POS, particularly for bridal and baby registries. The app's customer service is praised for its responsiveness and technical skills, assisting with customization and coding. Merchants value the wishlist feature and the app's ability to match their store's theme. The open API option for mobile app integration and the app's reliability are also appreciated. Its capabilities to handle online wedding registries, offer a gift registry on the merchant's site, and integrate with other Shopify apps are seen as major benefits. The app is also suitable for non-English e-commerce stores.

August 8, 2023

Great app!! Perfect for handling our online wedding registry for our clients. Everything works so well and chat support is very prompt and thorough! Thanks, Jason!!

Zieben Mare LLC
Over 2 years using the app
May 30, 2023

Great support team! They were able to walk me through a few steps and help with set-up in just a few minutes!

Little Bear
8 months using the app
September 26, 2023

Jason has been such a great help getting Gift Reggie set up with my Shopify Store, I’m very excited to offer this to my customers. I own a children’s boutique (8 1/2 yrs) and just last April switched my POS to Shopify, it has been fun integrating these apps and really looking forward to using Gift Reggie!!!

The Polka-Dotted Zebra
3 days using the app
October 12, 2023

Great app with good functionality, integration, and very helpful customer service!

Top Knot Gifts & Boutique
2 months using the app
May 31, 2023

The app is very useful. We like it alot. Customer service is very helpful and was quick to help with any issue we have.

Barlow Blue
2 months using the app
November 7, 2023

Gift reggie is great! Customer support is amazing.

The Rack Shack
8 months using the app
June 20, 2023

Jason has responded quickly to our questions and custom edits. The gift registry is a huge part of our shop and we look forward to working with him as we upgrade our website!

The Cottage Shop
Savannah, GA

The Cottage Shop
14 days using the app
June 8, 2023

We are primarily a brick and mortar shop with a new and growing website. We have just smoothly and easily added Gift Reggie to our platform with the help of accessible, knowledgable and kindly helpful support in Jason! We love that the registry is integrated with our POS making in-store and website registry purchases equally straightforward!

Farm Basket LLC
2 days using the app
August 16, 2023

O app auxilia bastante nas minhas tarefas do Site e cria facilmente minha Lista de Casamento.Agradecimento especial aos suportes 24 horas do app,me ajudou em todas as questões que precisei.

DoceLar Loja
Brazil
5 days using the app
June 12, 2023

Jason from the customer support team is fabulous! There was 0 wait time to be connected to an agent and he supported me in under 5 minutes with exactly what I needed. Very seamless experience!

Staging