December 4, 2015

Adam was very helpful in implementing this App. I have tried several other wish list apps with no luck. Some didn't work with our theme at all and some were just so slow it was pointless to have on the site.

This app works and works well. You can make templates and styling changes on the app. Something lacking on other apps.

Ccprep
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 18, 2015

If you're looking to add wishlist/registry functionality to your Shopify store, look no further. This is by far the most feature rich and customizable option available. We just finished launching our store with a gift registry option that matches all of our initial specifications. Bottom line, Gift Reggie is an A+ app and the people responsible for providing support are extremely nice and patient.

R Wood
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 11, 2015

This is a great app. It does everything I needed it to do. I don't usually take the time to write reviews but the support that was provided for this app, as well as their Xporter app, has been so good that i wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I didn't take the time to write a review. Really great support. Thank you!

Deanfrasertrial
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 3, 2015

AMAZING! I can't even describe it.
The support has been unbelievable.

Highly recommend it!

Itty Bitty Toes
June 24, 2015

This is a super easy app that got straight to work! Adam was extremely helpful when I called and walked me through every question. I can't wait to push this feature!

Alchemy Fine Home
March 13, 2015

This is the first review I have ever written...but Adam so deserves it. Our shop has been looking to get our gift registry up and going for a few weeks now. We purchased Wishlist Premium, and had high hopes...I had a pretty good amount of time before it was go time...so I wasn't too worried when Wishlist didn't work. I figured I missed something. Then I tried to reinstall it a week later.. nope , nothin. So I tried to contact the support desk...I got emailed back a few days later, saying they didnt support our them yet. It was listed in the dropdown Menu so I was suprised to learn it wasnt supported yet. Long story short,,,,I was told 5 days, on the 7th day, still nothing..so this sent me out on an adventure to try to find another app and get it up and going in a day. I looked at them all , and Gift Reggie popped out at me. Adam is awesome, I let him know we were kind of in an emergency situation because our ads for this registry were set to come in the paper the next day. Adam called me at 7pm, he helped me get it up and functional in about 10 minutes. He actually cares for his customers..and our store is very happy with our switch to Gift Reggie!

Tailored West Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 10, 2015

This is a super easy to install app, even for a non technical person like me. I wanted to be able to have the the Wish List and Gift registry links appear on each product page under the Buy Now button, and couldn't figure out how to do that myself. So I contact the support team and almost fell off my chair when Adam responded and offered to do it for me! He created a demo version for me to check, and accommodated my font/colour change requests and once I was completely happy with it, it was easy to publish the changes he had made. I have not come across a more helpful, professional and accommodating technical support team EVER!

Saudi Gifts
February 9, 2015

These folks are amazing! They have incredible customer support and took care of everything too tricky for me to do on my own. Love them!

De Terre
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 8, 2015

AMAZING APP!!! I love it. Its a great feature on my website. I had to do lots of customizations and Adam was there to assist the whole time! Great Product, Great Support, Great Price!

Anyone looking for a gift registry system, this is it!!

The Library Program
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 25, 2014

Fantastic app! Does exactly what you hope it will do. It's easily styled to match the theme design. It's easy for customers to use. Probably the best app in the Shopify app store for delivering what it promises. And the support is super responsive and helpful.

If you need a wishlist and/or gift registry, use Gift Reggie.

Mintwood Home