EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 29, 2021

I used this app to run a gift with purchase and it is a lifesaver since Shopify doesn't let you automatically add a gift to cart! I initially didn't set it up properly but the customer service team went above and beyond to help me - really exceptional service! It's now working perfectly and helping to increase AOV with the incentive of a gift on higher spend. Highly recommend!

Wild For Dogs
Time spent using app: 18 days
Edited May 24, 2022

We have been using the app for 1 year now for various promotions and used the support for the first time last week. Great service from the people who helped us in a quick time. Thanks a lot! X

La Maison Lavande
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 4, 2021

very helpful app for our business. easy to use and helpful support combined with the best value for money if you need this functionality

LEGO® Store Srbija
Serbia
June 4, 2021

Very happy with this app: Easy and quick to setup.
Great support - feedback in minutes, on two different topics.
And while our theme had some customizations which caused some glitches, this app has been enhanced super-quickly to adjust with our customizations. I strongly recommend!

BABYZEN Store
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 28, 2021

Great and simple app for added value item promotions. Really fast and reliable customer service as well!

USA 24Hundred
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 25, 2021

This is the best app for easy and automatic product to cart addition.
very easy to setup, works every time flawlessly.

Nourish Mantra India
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited May 25, 2021

This is the best app for easy and automatic product to cart addition.
very easy to setup, works every time flawlessly.

Nourish Mantra USA
Time spent using app: 24 days
May 4, 2021

The support and the app are great.
I had a small problem and it was fixed very quickly. keep up the good work :)

Optimum Performance
Germany
May 3, 2021

App does what it promises and the customer service is just PHENOMENAL. Had a small bump in the beginning (my bad, not theirs) and the support team came to my rescue quickly and efficiently. Very happy.

Simon Wolff Ltd.
April 28, 2021

I had been searching for a solution that would allow me to add free gifts at different tiers...and EasyGift lets me do it...and do it easily! Customers get notifications that free items have been added to their cart -- and more importantly, those gifts show up in the cart as free -- so there's no confusion about what they should expect to receive! Thanks, Rob Decker, National Park Posters.

National Park Posters