EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 16, 2020

Does what it says on the tin and excellent support from Alex with getting everything set up correctly for our site.

Nursem Skincare
Time spent using app: 23 days
December 12, 2020

Fantastic app. I use it on several Shopify sites and highly recommend it if you need to automatically add a gift card for example based on total cart price.

TSM Aquatics
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 5, 2020

I used this app specifically so that it would add a product and a discount to the cart for a send X get Y Free promotion. The app's description said that it would do this and had the features to do this, but never worked. When I contacted Customer support, I found them to be rude and unhelpful sighting that they already talked to our sister company. I deleted the app after 2 days and would never recommend this app.

DAFTBOY LTD
Time spent using app: 1 day
506 replied December 5, 2020

Hi there, we're really sorry you haven't been able to get the app working on your store. We'd love to fix it for you and help get your promotion running - we've sent a follow-up over email so we can try to figure out what's causing the problem.

December 5, 2020

I used this app specifically so that it would add a product and a discount to the cart for a send X get Y Free promotion. The app's description said that it would do this and had the features to do this, but never worked. When I contacted Customer support, I found them to be rude and unhelpful. I deleted the app after 2 days and would never recommend this app unless you're a competitor. of mine.

Daftboy
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 25, 2020

Awesome app! It didn't install correctly on my store, so I reached out to the support team. Anthony was super helpful and was able to quickly resolve my issues. I definitely recommend this app!

Alexandria K
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 12, 2020

This app works great and is super easy to setup! I had a question for support and they rapidly got in touch, tested and resolved my issue.

Promovet.vet
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 7, 2020

Absolutely brilliant app and customer service. Did exactly what we wanted and Alex from support even tweaked it very quickly so it worked even better for our website. Thank you. Highly recommended.

Commercial Arborists Ltd
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited June 19, 2020

Adam Neuwirth helped me get this app working for all the promos on my site. This app is very useful and does everything it says it does. Big Kudos to Adam!

FINAFLEX
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited June 7, 2020

Works great and seamless. It also updates when you checkout incase they try and update theyre cart to try and bypass it. I love the fact you can cuztomize the text when added to cart and the image, its great!

The Bong Cleaners
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 6, 2020

I wish I could give negative stars because of how many sales they've cost me, especially during my Father's day promotion. At first, the app worked wonderfully and I truly believe helped increase my conversion rate. Then, it began to glitch, remove items that were added to cart, clear the cart completely, and reload pages incorrectly. It seems like a small mistake, but our sales were from 5-15/day to 0, for an entire week. I reached out to support, and heard nothing. I uninstalled the app, and I still had the issue, reinstalled and tried to delete my promo from everywhere I could find, and still had the issue.

They guarantee their support will get back to you within 24hours. But after 3 days and 15 different emails to every support email I can find, still no response or help.

Rabbit Hole Distillery