4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to automatically add free gifts to carts, enhancing sales and Average Order Value (AOV). They value its flexibility in setting gift-giving rules and its useful features like BOGO deals. The app's analytics page is praised for effectively showing its impact on AOV. Merchants commend the app's smooth performance, compatibility, and ease of use, along with the quick and effective support team. It's also noted for aiding in inventory management and successful promotions. The app is favored for boosting profitability through free gifts, upselling, and cross-selling.

May 26, 2022

I'm using this app to automatically add a marketing collateral SKU to each order (required by the fulfillment center we use). The support team was super helpful with their responses to my questions and proactively making the necessary tweaks in my shop to make the app work the way I wanted.

Las Jaras Wines
9 days using the app
October 21, 2022

This app is direct to the point. It gives your needs in adding a GWP function to your site. Customer service is great too!

Park Access
Philippines
506 replied October 21, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review! We're so pleased to hear you are finding EasyGift useful and that our customer service team helped you! 🥳

August 18, 2022

Brilliant app. We recently setup a store that had lots of complex rules and logic for software packages and bolt on features. With lots of feature packs requiring other packs before you could add them to your store etc. EasyGift was brilliant for getting this up and working quickly and easily. It might not strictly be what it's designed for, but it worked wonders! Would definitely recommend if you need any sort of logic on multiple products!

Bam Boom USA Test
506 replied August 18, 2022

Many thanks for the amazing review! We're delighted to hear such praise - it makes all our hard efforts worth it! Let us know if you need further help with anything. 🤗

January 19, 2022

This app was easy to use and troubleshoot! I had to reach out to support to troubleshoot my oversight and they were able to fix my problem right away! Very helpful service and easy app to use.

New Scotland Clothing Co.
506 replied January 19, 2022

Thanks for your review! 😁🎉

August 2, 2022

Amazing support. We needed a custom solution and they were able to help us out. Great app. Highly recommend using it.

Ü Calming Co.
506 replied August 3, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! Reviews like this mean a lot to us! All the best with the promo! 🤩

April 28, 2021

I had been searching for a solution that would allow me to add free gifts at different tiers...and EasyGift lets me do it...and do it easily! Customers get notifications that free items have been added to their cart -- and more importantly, those gifts show up in the cart as free -- so there's no confusion about what they should expect to receive! Thanks, Rob Decker, National Park Posters.

National Park Posters
January 18, 2023

Great app, worked well for our business, and also the team was super responsive when we had any questions. Recommend

Boody Australia
506 replied January 19, 2023

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear EasyGift has helped you with your promo! 🙌

January 30, 2023

EasyGift was easy to use and did exactly what we needed it to. We will use this app again when needed.

Coastal Canine
New Zealand
506 replied January 31, 2023

Thanks for your review! We're so pleased you found EasyGift powerful for your promo!! 🤩

October 12, 2021

I have spent weeks researching how to get a product to automatically add into all my customers carts and after trialling different apps and doing some coding, this is easily the best solution. I had a couple of issues on my end as the product I wanted to add had some unique settings and the tech team worked so quickly to fix it and went above and beyond. I hardly ever write reviews but signed in specifically so I could for this app!

Goldie's - Designer Dress Hire
6 days using the app
September 5, 2021

I have used this app to do gift with purchase on our store for marketing purposes, that is, buy x product variant and get x product free. It works well, and the EasyGift team were super helpful getting me set up and helping optimise the speed of the app. I would love if the free product could be hidden as I don't like that the customers can see the freebie (this is a product we wouldn't normally sell so having it in our product range is a bit annoying) and we have had a few issues with it not working for EVERYONE so it's not foolproof, but I literally spent three hours testing apps and this was the best by FAR. And as I mentioned, the support team are excellent. Would highly recommend. In general it helped us increase our revenue dramatically in a month so it's worth the little bit of hassle getting it set up. Thanks again to the EasyGift team for being so supportive and helpful.

SuperFeast