4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and increase average order value by automatically adding incentives to carts. They value its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and compatibility with other apps. Features like running multiple promotions at once and suggesting upsell products are highly praised. Merchants commend the smooth performance, responsive customer support, and effective analytics page. The app's compatibility with various cart styles and handling of complex promotions is also appreciated.

February 2, 2022

Super easy to install and set up! Works flawlessly with our Slide-out cart as well. Had an initial issue where some extra text showed up in my cart when items were Auto added but the was resolved in less than 24 hours by the amazing customer support and technical team at EasyGift (thanks Stephanie and Nathan)!

Elephant Gin
Germany
27 days using the app
506 replied February 2, 2022

We're thrilled you like EasyGift so much! 🎆

Edited May 25, 2021

This is the best app for easy and automatic product to cart addition.
very easy to setup, works every time flawlessly.

Nourish Mantra USA
24 days using the app
December 16, 2020

Does what it says on the tin and excellent support from Alex with getting everything set up correctly for our site.

Nursem Skincare
23 days using the app
October 14, 2022

Easy to set up, great variety of rules, works like a charm. Shopify spoils it a bit though by making it impossible to combine some types of discounts, so if you're using BOTH coupons or affiliated discounts and free gifts with order promotions, you may have to create 0-priced products for this purpose. (Yes I made my discounts compatible with other discounts, no it didn't work). Very happy with the app, rather annoyed with Shopify.

Meder Beauty Europe
Latvia
22 days using the app
506 replied October 18, 2022

Many thanks for your review! We're pleased to hear you found EasyGift simple to configure and found it to work reliably! 👍

June 8, 2022

I used this app to add free product (bonus) to ther Cart. I really like how it works and easy to use interface that allows me to setup the tricky logic. Customer service Stephanie and tech guy Nathan was really incredible. However pay attention that any changes on your Cart can increase and decrease sales as well, so make A/B tests.

Artlogo
22 days using the app
506 replied June 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We're pleased you found the app easy to navigate and create the behaviour you desired! 😃

February 11, 2022

Brilliant app and outstanding customer service from the support team. Been really useful for us to help drive sales.

Olly's
21 days using the app
506 replied February 16, 2022

We love to hear EasyGift has helped you drive sales! 😁

December 2, 2021

Amazing service, the app itselft was 100% what I was looking for but there was a bug with what our old agency had built in the cart page, Anthony from customer service solved the issue in no time ! Thank you so much, I 100% recommend this app :)

juliettehasgun
France
20 days using the app
May 17, 2022

Good app, doe sits job well. Really benefits from having one's store setup optimally. Only really ran into issues when I had 5/6 promos going at once. Support team has been great.

The Scoin Shop
South Africa
Over 1 year using the app
Edited June 19, 2020

Adam Neuwirth helped me get this app working for all the promos on my site. This app is very useful and does everything it says it does. Big Kudos to Adam!

FINAFLEX
19 days using the app
July 11, 2022

I really like this app, it helped solve the hassle of extra fees for special items. In addition, there are many functions to support customer attraction

Sanjifoods.com - Cửa hàng Việt online giá rẻ nhất Nhật Bản
Japan
18 days using the app
506 replied July 11, 2022

Many thanks for your review! We're pleased you like the app and found EasyGift powerful in adding fees to your customer carts! 🥳