Give & Grow

Give & Grow

by Pledgeling

Grow your impact with our award-winning turnkey donation app!

Two Radishes

helpful and responsive support for a great product. Thank you!

Mes Amies Soaps

Highly recommend for any business that puts ethics first! It's been on my site for only two months, and already over 500 donations have been made!

Discriminant

Great app, easy to use, the first app that I have found that will donate per order (by percent or dollar for order or per item) and has an embed option for a donation page! They have a TON of different causes they they support so setup is easy and chances are, they support something that you do, too. Can't recommend this app enough!

St Augustine Lions

Update: I heard from Give and Grow and they said they never received my email. They also showed me a second order that I was changed for, and it was correct that they should have charged for it. In other words, they didn't double charge me. They only charged for what they were supposed to charge for. So I'm happy to say this review is back to five stars and I'm going to reinstall their app.

Update on last review. I changed it from a five star review to a one star. They double charge for the donations. I had my donation set at $5 and they charged me $10 for the order. I sent an email asking about it weeks ago and never heard back. If it was an error and I hear from them after this one star review, I'll update this review.

Wonderful support. They added my preferred charity in just a few days. Can't wait to put it on my website. Thanks for this great app!

The Elephant Pants

If you are thinking about adding a donation component (you def should have fun) to your website but you're worried about the extra work it will require, worry no more! Give & Grow makes it super easy for you to literally GIVE donations to any organization you want and GROW your business by providing the assets needed to tell the story within your customer's journey to purchase.

Not sure who you want to donate to? With a few clicks, you can browse their database and find the perfect organization for your brand. If you already have a charity partner but they haven't joined Pledgeling, they can get set up in like 5 mins (which Pledgeling does for them).

Our donation program wasn't overly difficult to manage before, but the time required for the little things like tracking the sales/donations and sending the monies regularly starts to add up quickly. Now thanks to Pledgeling, I've got a few extra hours each week that I can devote to my real passion, watching cat videos on Youtube.

O, and their support folk; Melissa and Paul, have been super duper to work with. They have been very quick and patient with all of my nonsense questions during the setup. You can't go wrong with the Give & Grow app from Pledgeling. DO IT!

Rystyle

This is a clear sign of a Fraud and exploitation. STAY CLEAR.

UPDATE

After listening to our feedbacks, Give & grow has Added the feature to let us choose specific Charities to donate to...

I can Also embed an impact banner on the product and homepage which shows how much is raised for the charity.

I donating to Greenpeece as they are genuinely fighting to protect the Earth

A few problems with this thats open to abuse

1. You cant choose and display a specific charity you are donating to. only options like "Support the environment" "Save animals" etc and no specific Charities to choose. which will make buyers very suspicious if they dont know who you are donating to and no way to verify you as a "Verified donator/Sponsor" on the charity's website. Most charities list their donors on their website to prevent frauds/fake websites etc advertising their charity and pocketing the donations themselves.

2. Im asked to provide my credit card details to receive Payment. not comfortable with sharing my credit card details in any way. other than by paypal.

Goldfox

I've wanted to give back as part of my store since I started it, but have had to do it manually this whole time. It's been time-consuming and more work than it should be. This app is the perfect solution for taking that burden off of me, and letting me show my customers how much I've given!

1 2 4 Next