Give & Grow Donations

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Us 1st

YES, SIR! This is exactly what we needed in order to really engage our customers and give back at the same time; great app!

Outilsdecuisine

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 years

This app is absolutely perfect ! Thanks to Oskar for his help, we could now collect money for Charity Water :-)

Dogshope4vets

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Oskar helped me a lot! He added the non- profit organizations that I've been working with, set the Impact Calculator and the button at check-out so my customers can chose where the 10% donation goes.
Thank you Oskar, Thank you, Give & Grow!!

The Coastal Crush

Oskar was so helpful! I could not figure how to get the link onto my landing page of my store (its actually easy) but the way my About Me page was set up, I had an issue. Anyway, Oskar was able to go into my store with my permission and set me up! I highly recommend this APP!

The Preserve A Sustainable Shop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

fast and thorough customer service - answered all the questions I had. Easy to set up and use.

Slimmytea

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

I love this app, feels good to give back! :)

Fitbulletics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this App! Exactly what I needed for my business. They are quick to add any charity that isn't already on their list! Phenominal app, you all are doing great work!

Wodstaff

Location Switzerland

Melissa Levick was extremly helpfull and gave me all the information i needed.the app is amazing.

Seraph Design

Time spent using app About 1 month

Give and Grow is a great way to help people in need through your product sales.

Thepopvibe 2

Faced some issues with adding the code to include donation option for my customer and Melissa was extremely helpful and efficient. On a Sunday nevertheless. Amazing app and services!