Give & Grow Donations

Give & Grow Donations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
February 28, 2019

I can highly recommend this app. It's easy, intuitive and I believe it really does help to increase your sales. Besides, the main purpose is to help others.

Kreative Hedgehog
Edited July 8, 2020

Simply the best! Flexible app on different levels!! Highly recommended!!
Exactly what I was looking for! This is app is A MUST on so many different levels!

Ria's Hallmark & Jewelry Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 10, 2018

This was exactly what I was looking for and more! So easy to set up and removes the stress of managing everything. Love it!

Ktscanvases
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 6, 2018

YES, SIR! This is exactly what we needed in order to really engage our customers and give back at the same time; great app!

Us 1st
June 4, 2018

This app is absolutely perfect ! Thanks to Oskar for his help, we could now collect money for Charity Water :-)

Outilsdecuisine
France
Time spent using app: About 4 years
May 30, 2018

Oskar helped me a lot! He added the non- profit organizations that I've been working with, set the Impact Calculator and the button at check-out so my customers can chose where the 10% donation goes.
Thank you Oskar, Thank you, Give & Grow!!

Dogshope4vets
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 16, 2018

Oskar was so helpful! I could not figure how to get the link onto my landing page of my store (its actually easy) but the way my About Me page was set up, I had an issue. Anyway, Oskar was able to go into my store with my permission and set me up! I highly recommend this APP!

The Coastal Crush
May 14, 2018

fast and thorough customer service - answered all the questions I had. Easy to set up and use.

The Preserve A Sustainable Shop
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 12, 2018

I love this app, feels good to give back! :)

Slimmytea
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 10, 2018

Love this App! Exactly what I needed for my business. They are quick to add any charity that isn't already on their list! Phenominal app, you all are doing great work!

Fitbulletics