Give & Grow Donations

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shopify for Startups

Great app that we love sharing with our new brands. Stores can create an impact and share how they are making a difference.

Font Bubble

Quick and easy to set up. Support was helpful and they embedded the customer donation code to my store for me.

Save the Bees NFTs

I use Pledge to fundraise for the Bee Girl Organization and other nonprofits. I just found the Give & Grow app in the Shopify marketplace. It only took a few minutes to get donations integrated with my merch.

Saint Florian Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just installed the app. The impact calculator is really cool. Excited to support firefighters by giving back with our product Saint Florian Clothing.

Neuro

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Everyone wants to do good, but there's so many hurdles involved to be ABLE to do good. Pledge plugs right in so there's nothing to worry about except the good will.

August Abode

I love how easy this app is to use. I can turn impact campaigns on and off as I see fit. I look forward to adding other app features and using this app.

Triple Mountain Model Horses

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We've been using Give & Grow for a couple of years now and love it. We are part of the Pledge 1% movement, giving 1% of sales to charity. Give & Grow makes this easy - Setup takes only about five minutes and then it runs on autopilot!
When we first set it up, I verified with our first beneficiary that they were receiving funds from G&G's parent organization and they confirmed they were. Last November, we found a local non-profit and made them our beneficiary. They confirmed they received their first check within a month, and we have now donated over $700 to them without me having to do anything after setup. This app is great both for busy store owners who want to do good, and for the charities that benefit!

iconballer

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is my first online business, after doing my research I realize that customer prefers to shop with socially conscious stores. They also like to donate through their shopping experience. This app has made it so easy to show impact through my business. I look forward to seeing customers donate through my store!

Domonique Rose

Love this app! So happy we offer this platform on our shop and that our customers are able to donate to our charitable organizations. Customer service is great and super helpful during setup.

TWISTED PEBBLES

I'm using this app to to raise funds for Breast Cancer Society of Canada. It is to early to tell how that works out because I only set up yesterday. The app itself is fantastic and easy to set up. It was very straight forward. A counter was added easily to let people see publically the tally of donations. The set up with a banner I created look awesome. I am not sure if I stay with the same donation society because they cover so many I can choose from at a later date.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6