Give & Grow Donations

Give & Grow Donations | Reviews

by Pledgeling

Donate in minutes to 2MM+ nonprofits, increasing LTV & AOV

iconballer

This is my first online business, after doing my research I realize that customer prefers to shop with socially conscious stores. They also like to donate through their shopping experience. This app has made it so easy to show impact through my business. I look forward to seeing customers donate through my store!

Domonique Rose

Love this app! So happy we offer this platform on our shop and that our customers are able to donate to our charitable organizations. Customer service is great and super helpful during setup.

TWISTED PEBBLES

I'm using this app to to raise funds for Breast Cancer Society of Canada. It is to early to tell how that works out because I only set up yesterday. The app itself is fantastic and easy to set up. It was very straight forward. A counter was added easily to let people see publically the tally of donations. The set up with a banner I created look awesome. I am not sure if I stay with the same donation society because they cover so many I can choose from at a later date.

SpazaTees

The give and grow app was so easy to install and create social impact on my store. I really love receiving the tax receipts, this app does everything for me.

Wears Woody

We needed help installing the impact calculator and the Pledgeling developers were great and quick getting it up and running. The app is so easy to use and analyze the reports. Seamless in making the donations to our nonprofit partners too. Looking forward to more features!

Maharindee

I am grateful for this app -- I was able to set it up quickly and it's true -- it makes giving a seamless process. As a start up company, partnering with Pledgeling has been key -- the giving component is part of our brand ethos. I love the app, but I'm even more grateful to have gotten to know the stellar team behind the app. They care. They want companies to get the most of out of the app. The app offers the transparency of giving which is a must in this day and age. Highly recommend it.

JP Saxe

I have installed this app with multiple clients and I think its great for automating the donation process. The backend isn't 100% intuitive but the team was incredibly helpful with answering questions and adjusting donations parameters as needed. I feel like we can trust their suggest organizations and I believe that that is half the battle when deciding who to support. I have full intention to keep using this app on stores moving forward. Definitely give this a look if you're looking to add a donation feature to your store!

Honeybunchpure

Just love this app! Giving has never been easier, and we love the fact as a start up businsss, we can give back immediately. I love the way the customers can have a choice and that it allows a transparent giving experience for all involved. Thanks a bunch pledging ... you’re a Honeybunch for helping us give back easily!

Unclockable

Super helpful support team! Great 501C options to choose from, too! A+ keep up the good work, Pledgeling!

XTRAVSHOP

Very easy to use with a professional look.
I havent had any problems installing it and im not an expert... i would just clarify and advise more optional banner positions in the page store/checkout. Also, maybe a downloadable banner without the pledging amount (for first store users that dont like that $0).. we all want to add a free banner to advertise this on our store main page ;)
Thank you and great job!

HINT; install it on your store page to avoid getting banned by the shopify-covid-products-police ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6