Give & Grow

Give & Grow

by Pledgeling

Grow your biz & impact with the ONLY turnkey donation app!

Alley & Rae Apparel

Exactly what I was looking for! Awesome app, easy to use and my customers love that I've incorporated giving back into my store. Highly recommend.

For Purpose Kids

The Give & Grow App by Pledgeling has been a great addition to my social enterprise as it not only allows me to communicate to my customers the direct impact that they've made with their purchases, but it provides me with peace of mind knowing that all of my contributions are being handled in a timely & efficient manner.
And a shout out to Meghan Gibson, who's been wonderful at answering all of my questions and helping me customize what I need. Thanks!

Six Hats Supply Co

Been using Give & Grow for a couple weeks now. It has helped get us get media coverage and boosted our conversion rates. On top of that our average order has increased too. Did I mention you feel incredible giving back. Our store has managed to help 500 people in the first 10 days using Give & Grow. Highly recommend for all stores to get on this band wagon

Kreative Hedgehog

I can highly recommend this app. It's easy, intuitive and I believe it really does help to increase your sales. Besides, the main purpose is to help others.

Ria's Hallmark & Jewelry Boutique

Simply the best! Flexible app on different levels!! Highly recommended!!
Exactly what I was looking for!

Ktscanvases

This was exactly what I was looking for and more! So easy to set up and removes the stress of managing everything. Love it!

Us 1st

YES, SIR! This is exactly what we needed in order to really engage our customers and give back at the same time; great app!

Outilsdecuisine

This app is absolutely perfect ! Thanks to Oskar for his help, we could now collect money for Charity Water :-)

Dogshope4vets

Oskar helped me a lot! He added the non- profit organizations that I've been working with, set the Impact Calculator and the button at check-out so my customers can chose where the 10% donation goes.
Thank you Oskar, Thank you, Give & Grow!!

The Coastal Crush

Oskar was so helpful! I could not figure how to get the link onto my landing page of my store (its actually easy) but the way my About Me page was set up, I had an issue. Anyway, Oskar was able to go into my store with my permission and set me up! I highly recommend this APP!

Previous 1 3