Add Donations in Minutes!
Choose your charity and configure how to give, then launch! In less than 10 minutes, your store and customers can donate seamlessly.
Earn More and Save Time.
Increase revenue up to 20%, plus you’ll save resources by using an end-to-end donation solution that provides tax receipts.
Track, Report, and Share
Give & Grow is the only app that allows you to display social impact. Show customers the impact your store is making in real time!
About Give & Grow Donations
Award-winning donations app on Shopify with 2MM charities in our database! The app that pioneered donations on Shopify built by the company powering $30MM+ in donations to worldwide causes.
- Only donation app to win Shopify’s prestigious Unite Award for Best New Design App.
- Trusted by 4,000+ Shopify & Shopify Plus merchants, many of the world’s largest companies (Discovery, Snapchat, Evite) and nonprofits (Red Cross, Girl Up: a project by the United Nations Foundation, Habitat for Humanity).
- Local & Global - Choose to donate to 2MM nonprofits in 100 countries through the industry’s largest charity network.
- Real-time Donation Tracking - Track every donation made through your store. All dollars raised go straight from our Foundation directly to nonprofits and we provide you with tax receipts. Our proprietary impact calculator enables your store to show your true impact in real-time.
- Social Enterprise - We live our mission as a true social enterprise aligned with the UN Global Compact and members of Pledge 1% and Conscious Capitalism.
- Build Customer Loyalty: People are loyal to companies that give back and 33% of brands see a lift in lifetime value after integrating social impact. (Cone CSR Studies, 2017)
- Solidify Brand Reputation: 92% of consumers have a more positive image of mission-driven companies. (Cone CSR Studies, 2017)
- Improve Your Business: Increase average cart size by up to 50% and average spend by up to 20%.
How to Use Give & Grow
- Customer donations: Round-up for charity and/or add $1 at checkout. Allow your customers to round-up their purchases to the nearest dollar or add $1 to their order (or more!) to support charitable causes.
- Merchant donations: Give % or fixed amount per product. Integrate giving directly into your product sales. Highlight specific products by associating them with causes or nonprofits.
- Choose to support one or several nonprofits (up to 12): Offer customers a choice on where their donations go, or distribute donations equally to your chosen causes.
- Display your impact in real-time: Display total dollars donated or the equivalent of those donations - we’re the only donation app that demonstrates real-time impact.
- Be efficient: Give & Grow instantly generates a detailed report of each donation, and easily downloadable tax receipts. We handle all the back-end donation processing.
There may be laws around giving back and cause marketing that are specific to your state (if your business is US-based), or country. We recommend consulting with your legal team to approve your charitable giving program.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Most recent reviews
Most of our customers round up their change to donate. But the reporting is claiming no one has donated. There's no available information online on how to fix this. Unfortunately I have had to disable it until we can hopefully find a fix.
Hi - unfortunately you did not complete the setup process, and that eventually caused the pending donations to be cancelled.
As part of the Give & Grow setup process, we ask for you to enter a store credit card that the donations can be charged to once they hit a preset threshold, such as $25. Until we have that, we are tallying donations based on your Shopify activity but don't have any funds to pay the charity.
After multiple attempts to contact you about the missing info (virtually daily emails during the month you had the app installed), and after a grace period, our system closed out all the pending donations. That is why you don't see any now. Those messages were titled "Urgent: Give & Grow donations" and read, in part: "… in order to process those donations, we need you to add a payment method (link). If you don't add a payment method by (date), we will be forced to cancel your donations and reset your Impact Calculator."
When you contacted our support team on August 12, our agent asked if you wanted to reactivate, but as of this writing, you haven't replied. Please reply to that ticket if you want to start up again, or hop on chat with our support team.
I am grateful for this app -- I was able to set it up quickly and it's true -- it makes giving a seamless process. As a start up company, partnering with Pledgeling has been key -- the giving component is part of our brand ethos. I love the app, but I'm even more grateful to have gotten to know the stellar team behind the app. They care. They want companies to get the most of out of the app. The app offers the transparency of giving which is a must in this day and age. Highly recommend it.
I have installed this app with multiple clients and I think its great for automating the donation process. The backend isn't 100% intuitive but the team was incredibly helpful with answering questions and adjusting donations parameters as needed. I feel like we can trust their suggest organizations and I believe that that is half the battle when deciding who to support. I have full intention to keep using this app on stores moving forward. Definitely give this a look if you're looking to add a donation feature to your store!