Gleam Competitions

Engage your customers and grow sales with beautiful contests

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FloraNu

This app is a complete SCAM!!!! I signed up for the pro version which is a subscription charge of $49/mo. Then I get a bill for almost $200 USD for a month and it says on the bill "Up to $5000/mo of usage charges". I have NO idea how to set the maximum spend limit. I DO NOT want to be spending this much on this app. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

obode

Location China

We use this app to help build a giveaway campaign and hope to test the redesigned widget. We really like the new look of it.

June 23, 2022

Thanks for saying so! I've enabled the re-designed widget on your account now. It's still in beta so please send through feedback.

Affray LLC

They keep downgrading the benefits to plans, AFTER you paid for them Originally you were able to list 20+ entry methods on the base tier, then they lowered it to 15, and NOW it is 10. AGAIN, AFTER YOU ALREADY PAID FOR IT.

May 26, 2022

Thanks for leaving a review! Theres no limits on the number of Actions that can be added to a campaign, the only limit we have is the number of times a repeat Action can be added (i.e. Follow on Twitter) and this limit changes depending on your plan - you can review this information freely on our pricing pages: https://gleam.io/pricing/competitions

Looking at your account I was able to see you added more than 10 Actions to your most recent campaign and the same number of repeat Actions as the first campaign you ran with us.

If you're having specific trouble adding more than 10 actions to a campaign then please shoot us a support ticket and we'd be happy to assist!

ZAC MOTOR SPORT

Unfortunately this app just requires plan upgrade after plan upgrade in order to get any real use from it. The final straw for me was not being able to use competition hashtag entries unless I upgraded to an almost $400USD / month plan!
Until you upgrade to the next plans from the last plans (all payable immediately) you won't really know easily, what you are in for.

December 28, 2021

Sorry to hear about your problems, you can import from #hashtags on our Business plan which is $149 per month - this is highlighted on our Pricing page: https://gleam.io/pricing

We do have a refund policy that is happy to refund any purchases if the plan doesn't suit your campaign before you launch, I can see someone has done this for you :)

Meowfuns

Actually it is useless to my website. I installed it to post a giveaway, but it worked not well at all. It'll cost 158$ on my billing list.

October 23, 2021

Thanks for your review! I can see you've upgraded to an unnecessary Rewards plan alongside your Competitions one - just submit a support ticket and someone on the team will gladly help you rectify this problem and reverse the charges on your Shopify bill :)

Main Event Emblems

Wasted $39 to try the app for 8 minutes to realize it wasn't going to work. Once you start building a contest you realize there are several paid upgrades you need to do almost anything. Purchased one upgrade, realized I needed two more, thought this app was a good free choice and then found it would cost over $150 a month to do what I need. Disappointed I just wasted $39

July 31, 2021

Our refund policy covers cases like this, if you've upgraded but decide the app isn't for you before launching your campaign just submit a support ticket and we'll refund no questions asked!

Colorado Coyote Rollers

I'm extremely frustrated with this app. I've gotten support but it really hasn't helped me much. I really wish I hadn't paid good money for it.

Surf |'relik|

Support was extremely helpful. They responded everyday to our emails. And they even went above and beyond it helping to configure our gallery plan.

Overall great app. Gives your company the chance to make something go viral. Definitely recommend!

April 16, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're glad we could help!

Postal Worker Tees

I like the app, it works, but I get discouraged sometimes that some of the better options aren't available unless I pay more money.. Overall a decent app, but pricey.

Maple Kids

Lots of options, great communication. Listening to their customers and constantly improving. Creative way to get people's interest.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7