Gleam Competitions

Developer
Gleam
3.9
November 9, 2022

We have used them for a few years. I like it. Could use more features but works well. I would not be afraid to use it.

AvidDeals
October 24, 2022

We utilize Gleam to run monthly giveaways for our community, and we love the platform! We've used it for several years now, and appreciate how easy it is to duplicate competitions as well as create new ones from scratch. Configuring entry methods and drawing winner(s) is super straightforward, too. Thanks, Gleam!

Antsy Labs
September 18, 2022

Gleam is the best! We use it for lots of different giveaways, we have use it for years for about 25 different campaigns and its always been perfect!

Overkill PC's
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 10, 2022

I've used Gleam in the past but I am enjoying the integration with Shopify. I do wish there were options to earn entries by doing things native in the Shopify store (For example: visiting a blog) but I understand that this can be accomplished through less direct means.

ODKShop
Time spent using app: 2 months
Gleam replied September 11, 2022

Thanks for the review! Deeper Shopify itegration has been in the backlog for a while. You're aboslutely correct though - there are workarounds (e.g. visit actions, questions, custom actions) so unfortuantely it keeps getting bumped in priority.

August 26, 2022

Take a little bit to learn but well worth it. Definitely helped increase our social media following and email list. Worth trying out.

Atibal Optics
Gleam replied August 26, 2022

Thanks for saying so! Glad it's working well for you! We've made our app very configurable but the trade-off is that it can be quite complex.