Gleam Competitions

Gleam Competitions

by Gleam

Engage your customers and grow sales with beautiful contests

Familiar Territory Store

Rather pricey after the free trial. The same thing can be accomplished with Mailchimp and a little scripting. We found the app OK, but as we said way over priced for most smaller shops.

Jlnyc

Have nothing but great things to say about using this app as it has helped me really focus on building my email database and reaching out to new customers!

Genuineblox

I've recently started using gleam for my giveaway campaigns and sent many support questions. The response is always timely and they are very patient to make sure I get everything right. Highly recommend this app if you want some more flexibility with your giveaway campaigns!

Espionagecosmetics

This app is brilliant and one of our most used programs to drive traffic to our site, make sales, boost the signal for our launches, and engage customers while growing our mailing list.

Celtic Knot Works

I run a weekly giveaway that has been great for attracting engaged Facebook followers. Gleam makes it easy to make a great and engaging giveaway.

Sunnybrook Gardens Ltd

LOVE IT!! Very easy to create great looking giveaways, polls, and so much more!

Sara2bears

Just posted my first competition and if I can do it anyone can. Easy, streamlined, and pretty great. For once, an app that isn't overly complicated, what a refreshing change. Massive potential here, I'm looking forward to getting to know this friend better :) Thanks

Anbmart

We are planning to use Gleam app in our ecommerce store and so far the integration seems to be not very complex. It needs some learning curve to use their app efficiently though and we definitely will need some support to be able to use the app effectively.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Artokingo

A professionally built app. Works flawlessly. Just did not work for us anyway.

Titanparacord

We absolutely LOVE GLEAM! One of our favorite apps. And Stuart is VERY on top of things.