Gleam Competitions

Engage your customers and grow sales with beautiful contests

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Lfsoxfordsales

Works really well. We've made several competitions for our store and seen increased engagement.

Culture Gods

This price point is interesting. Will see how things go!

Healthy Dogs

This app is great for running competitions, wouldn't use another app.

Familiar Territory Store

Rather pricey after the free trial. The same thing can be accomplished with Mailchimp and a little scripting. We found the app OK, but as we said way over priced for most smaller shops.

Jlnyc

Have nothing but great things to say about using this app as it has helped me really focus on building my email database and reaching out to new customers!

Genuineblox

I've recently started using gleam for my giveaway campaigns and sent many support questions. The response is always timely and they are very patient to make sure I get everything right. Highly recommend this app if you want some more flexibility with your giveaway campaigns!

Espionagecosmetics

This app is brilliant and one of our most used programs to drive traffic to our site, make sales, boost the signal for our launches, and engage customers while growing our mailing list.

Celtic Knot Works

I run a weekly giveaway that has been great for attracting engaged Facebook followers. Gleam makes it easy to make a great and engaging giveaway.

Sunnybrook Gardens Ltd

LOVE IT!! Very easy to create great looking giveaways, polls, and so much more!

Sara2bears

Just posted my first competition and if I can do it anyone can. Easy, streamlined, and pretty great. For once, an app that isn't overly complicated, what a refreshing change. Massive potential here, I'm looking forward to getting to know this friend better :) Thanks