Gleam Competitions

Gleam Competitions

by Gleam

Engage your customers and grow sales with beautiful contests

Fabgetupshop

The best review app we had ever used! The free feature does the job although you could get more with the paid subscription! Kodus to everyone in the team who worked hard to create this app and made for small businesses like us to use. It is not so many people out there who are willing to share this for free. Amazing app overall!

Nvape

The app is good!

Edit:
The developer came back with useful information regarding free account:
- On the Free plan you have access to choose random winners. If you want to choose Manual winners you’d need the Pro plan.
- You can repick the winner on the Winners tablink
- We don’t offer a spinning wheel, we just display the entry that won (on the same page as above).

I will update the review after this campaign ends: https://www.vapearound.co.nz/pages/vape-around-giveaway

Nice Modern Menswear

So far, its working great! Check it out in action and enter to win an awesome necktie at nicemodernmenswear.com/pages/giveaway

Appalachian Emporium

Love this! So easy to use and setup. I had a competition going in no time! Would highly recommend! Appalachian Emporium

Zennbrae

used this before signing up with Shopify and I love Gleam. Works even better in Shopify. Recommended!

Ukiboutique

Love this app. Makes it really easy to run competitions and giveaways on my site. Check out www.ukiboutique.com for our latest comps :)

Black Rock Originals

Absolutely worth it! Our popup's have a 5% CVR and Gleam's Customer support is super fast and helpful!

Upetco

Great app, very easy to use. Great support.

Medaldisplaysuk

Easy to use and encouraging entrants to share on social media is a breeze.

Nailjuiceshop

Gleam made running a competition in my store incredibly easy. I will definitely use this as my go-to for when I want to run a giveaway.