Gleam Competitions

Gleam Competitions | Reviews

by Gleam

Engage your customers and grow sales with beautiful contests

Artokingo

A professionally built app. Works flawlessly. Just did not work for us anyway.

Titanparacord

We absolutely LOVE GLEAM! One of our favorite apps. And Stuart is VERY on top of things.

Smilingpawspets

If you are planning on running competitions on your website or giveaways, this app will make it all a breeze. Easy to navigate, set up campaigns and monitor attendance. We had huge success with it! Thank you

The Zero To Hero Club

A fantastic and versatile platform to add value to your customers by making it easy and fun to interact with your store while capturing emails and encouraging engagement.

Proudlypaw

Signed up and installed few days ago. Still exploring, and working on my first giveaway, but can already say this is a great app.
I've been personally contacted by Stuart after registering, and he gave me great support and answered all my questions.
Definitely recommend this. Looking forward to launching my giveaway, and seeing how it will help grow my email list and business overall.

Only downside, at least for me and for now : I wish the media/file upload actions were available in the Pro plan. Need Business plan to do that, but still expensive for me right now. Well, maybe later :-)
Still giving 5 stars though !

Frostbeard Studio

Works great for competitions and giveaways. We mostly use Gleam to celebrate landmarks and spread the word on new products. It's an effective, fun way to engage with our audience and help build a following.

Buffher

LOVE LOVE LOVE this APP for giveaways it generates great traffic and new email campaign leads would recommend to anyone!

Edealretail

Nice app for competitions. Would highly recommend.

Vcm Performance

The only app you'll ever need for competitions and one of the best app dashboards available on Shopify. Support is excellent too! Thanks Stuart, we really appreciate your help!

Dig The Falls

Gleam is a great app that is fairly easy to use. I was able to set up a competition quickly.

I did not read anywhere that, with the free version, I would only be able to see a small fraction of the total number of users/entries that were submitted to my competition. So when the time was up, I was only able to see a few and would have had to pay to see the rest. This is why I gave 4 stars.

Otherwise, this is a pretty well built app!