4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its functionality, ease of use, and affordability. It effectively boosts sales by showcasing related and less frequently bought products. The app integrates seamlessly with various themes and customized shops, and its user-friendly interface makes setup easy. It's praised for its efficient performance and professional look. The support team, including Sarah, is noted for their quick and helpful responses. Merchants believe it provides great value for money.

Edited November 17, 2022

The application is very useful, there are a few small bugs but it was quickly resolved by the support team

Kho Hàng Việt Nhật
Japan
December 6, 2018

They have a very efficient customer service team.I am very grateful to them for solving the problem for me.You need not hesitate, install directly ok, what problem, seek customer service.If you can't do it yourself

PINWANG
China
July 18, 2022

great app! i use the free version and for me it´s absolute enough. I had an issue and the support directly contacted and helped me...recommended!

Machnow Design
Germany
March 10, 2019

Very good this app. We are use to increase our upsell and We are very satisfied. Recomended, thanks!

CaroliShop
Brazil
March 18, 2019

I used this app to display other product options for customers without leaving the page. Fantastic app, its free! I like how you can change the colors to suit your store design. You can choose to have recommended products and/or bought together products on the product pages and in cart. There are many options for you to choose from. Highly recommended.

Revive Wear
December 2, 2018

Easy to set up and looks great! I recently got a new theme and made my own custom suggested section, but this served me very well and I do recommend it!

Voideine
November 24, 2022

Great app customers immediately buy more products.
We have several apps from Globo and they are all great
Globo team is fantastic and great service.
Thank you!
Very happy customer :-)

bidetdouche.nl
Netherlands
February 16, 2019

Unbelievable that this app is for free! Really easy to integrate into the debut theme. The section looks really great on the product page.

The International Golf Shop
Germany
March 25, 2021

very useful app and worked great. We wanted to do some customization and their support was very quick and helpful to do it for us.

Women Suits
June 19, 2019

Just installed this app today .getting used to its settings. So far it is working well . Very good app, thanks

Brannah's