4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales through showcasing related items and upselling. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and affordability. Excellent customer service, quick response times, and efficient problem-solving are also appreciated. The app is versatile, supporting product recommendations, frequently bought together, and recently viewed items. It's commended for working well with heavily customized shops and mobile functionality. A support team member, Sarah, is particularly noted for her politeness and helpfulness. The app is seen as a valuable tool for promoting less frequently bought items, raising the average order value, and improving up- and cross-selling.

December 14, 2018

The app looks amazing makes my site look so much more professional! I'm looking forward to all the extra sales it brings in!

Holidaysfungifts
December 17, 2018

Great customer support, gets the job done e more important is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unmatched Look
December 6, 2018

They have a very efficient customer service team.I am very grateful to them for solving the problem for me.You need not hesitate, install directly ok, what problem, seek customer service.If you can't do it yourself

PINWANG
China
July 18, 2022

great app! i use the free version and for me it´s absolute enough. I had an issue and the support directly contacted and helped me...recommended!

Machnow Design
Germany
January 25, 2019

GREAT APP! I was amaze this product because its really big help to trigger customer to buy another item

infinitlyph
Philippines
March 10, 2019

Very good this app. We are use to increase our upsell and We are very satisfied. Recomended, thanks!

CaroliShop
Brazil
March 18, 2019

I used this app to display other product options for customers without leaving the page. Fantastic app, its free! I like how you can change the colors to suit your store design. You can choose to have recommended products and/or bought together products on the product pages and in cart. There are many options for you to choose from. Highly recommended.

Revive Wear
November 24, 2022

Great app customers immediately buy more products.
We have several apps from Globo and they are all great
Globo team is fantastic and great service.
Thank you!
Very happy customer :-)

bidetdouche.nl
Netherlands
Edited November 24, 2018

This app is great, easy to install, works without a hitch and loads very well on webpages. Developers did a tremendous job.

Prodigi Hem LLC
March 25, 2021

very useful app and worked great. We wanted to do some customization and their support was very quick and helpful to do it for us.

Women Suits