4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its functionality, ease of use, and affordability. It effectively boosts sales by showcasing related and less frequently bought products. The app integrates seamlessly with various themes and customized shops, and its user-friendly interface makes setup easy. It's praised for its efficient performance and professional look. The support team, including Sarah, is noted for their quick and helpful responses. Merchants believe it provides great value for money.

July 23, 2019

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HoneyFitting
April 18, 2019

THIS APP IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR THIS TYPE OF APP. IT DELIVERS IN PERFORMANCE! DO I RECOMMEND IT? YES! INSTALL IT.

SIX6SIX
June 29, 2019

Really easy to use and very useful! Tanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for to help my customers find matching products!

Faybee
Switzerland
April 25, 2022

This is definitely the fastest service provider I've seen to respond to questions! Problem solved very fast and I am very satisfied!

Faimia
China
January 30, 2019

I used this app to help me feature related products on my product page. It is so aesthetically pleasing. Hassle free installation. I definitely recommend this app!

GLDRSE
Philippines
November 26, 2018

My product pages were dead-ends, so there was no "call to action" to the customers to look any further. This took care of that problem in a few minutes, what would have taken hundreds of hours manually. The learning curve is very fast for the basics. I expect a much lower bounce rate.

FairLander | Fair Trade Products
June 9, 2022

This app is exactly what we needed. Our catalog has 1000+ items and this app made it easier for us to create "recommeded" and "frequently bought" sections in the product pages. Globo support team was quick to answer and help with installation as well.

Spectre Shield
November 21, 2018

Excellent application love it. It is very complete and adapts perfectly to the theme. Probably the app of the year.

URBN STREETWEAR
Switzerland
March 29, 2019

Really good app with great support , one of the best apps out there and its free!! will be trying out some more Globo apps

Top-Picks Uk
October 12, 2021

This app is terrific.
I have downloaded at least 15 apps like this to try to get what I need, an app that looks good, flows great and feels part of the theme.
But most important for me was the ability to upload via csv to get manual recommandations. No ones knows your product better than you, so why not manually tag the product. Genius idea and elegant design. P.S Helen is one of the most responsive team members of any app, she helped me within 24-48 on so many questions I have - and ive never had an question unanswered . Keep up the great work you all!

Madison L Jewelry