4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value through personalized recommendations and showcasing related or last viewed products. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and cost-effectiveness. The app is customizable, even for heavily customized shops, and the support team is responsive and accommodating to specific requests. Merchants appreciate its ability to enhance visibility for less popular products and add a professional touch to their Shopify sites.

March 8, 2019

Its very usefull app. I love it and it’s window is superb amd attaractfull. I recommend it to all shopify customers

vstrapy
Sri Lanka
28 days using the app
September 28, 2022

This app works great! Customer support was excellent and quick at helping me figure out how to make it work best for me and what I was looking for.

falcon park
About 19 hours using the app
January 17, 2023

The app does what it say! The tema helped me very fast with a special customization that i needed it. 5 stars! Very happy!

Sierra Darien
Romania
About 18 hours using the app
January 18, 2019

This app does what it should shows a recommendation box so customers can easily find and add similar products Best app i have used increased conversions Recommended !!!

A pandora's Box
Sri Lanka
24 days using the app
July 8, 2019

Super useful app, i'm loving the look of my store, Thank you so much for an amazing app and hard work and free as well!!

Too Feminine
23 days using the app
Edited December 4, 2018

Awesome app! It work perfectly after installed with Supply theme. Easy to use and I can manually edit some style to match my site.

There was a bug when the recommend box show the unpublished product on the store but when I contact the team, they solve the issue quickly.

DIFUXE
23 days using the app
April 14, 2019

Really useful app.I tried it and i am very satisfied..I olny use recomendetions box and it really helped the appearance of the store and also advertise related products..5 stars by me!

Rock0nTees
Greece
February 13, 2019

It really does everything I need. A big thank you to the creators. Decent quality and so far no problems. Recommended!

The Only Trend
Latvia
Edited March 28, 2019

this is an amazing app, very easy to use. And they have great support team! would definitely recommend.

True Love Pet Supply
Edited April 12, 2019

It has solved a big trouble for me . you can select to let it to list related products by verndor , typ and so on. for some special listings, you can select the manuel recommendation. all you selected manuel listings will be listed in front and then the automatic ones will be behind ... I recommend it !!

And the supporter here is also very nice, no matter what the trouble, you can look help from them and they will always reply to you in short time, and the problem, of course will be fixed ~~

SoBuy