GOGETTERS ‑ EU Dropshipping

GOGETTERS ‑ EU Dropshipping

by GOGETTERS.

Sell products from dropship suppliers & automate your store

Beauty Buy󠀫 +

Useless app for any other dropshipper outside NL as they suppliers are more making excuses about why they do not as try to work out and resolve problems. The TWM excuse is Economic scales, which is a wonderful excuse. Never heard in my life that Economic scales would work out without sales. Then you have left only with EDC supplier as other suppliers don't ship to other EU countries and then it's not worth the money of $39 p.m. Even with my masters degree I cannot understand are Gogetters and their suppliers luck of skills (while thinking that they are really smart) or willingness to work. Anyway, if they not able to take care of their customers, then their competitors will. And then we can see clearly why this app is so unpopular on Shopify, and why noone wants to choose them. Your answer is fanny. If I could use your app, then I would, but otherwise my review was true and one star exactly what you earn from me. Your information is misleading, because you are promising delivery to 23 EU countries (not even all 27) but after your customers have wasted time with your app you give new information that you cannot even make to deliver all those countries. You are wasting your potential customer time and then also let them feel that they did something wrong when they are not happy with your app and service. Nevertheless, while there are many companies who have no problems delivering worldwide, you work only with few companies who have problems with deliveries even inside the EU, then tell me really you earn more as one star? Resolve your problems with your lazy companions and I will change my review.

April 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are working very hard every day to make our app more accessible for all EU-citizens. A 1-star review - without even using our app - is very harsh to let us know that the app doesn't match your needs.

Unfortunately, we are not in charge of their strategic fulfilment or sales strategy and choices the suppliers make.

One of the choices of these independent suppliers is that they do not ship to Ireland, which is why your review is written.

We're here to make work easier for allmost all dropshippers in the EU and working very hard to make our app work for everyone, but if the suppliers do not fulfill to Ireland, it's completely out of our control, even though we would love to be able to help you with our app. The app can be very time-saving.

It seems that your review is mainly focused on the policies of these independent suppliers and not on the functionalities of our app.

We hope for your understanding and hope that you will modify your review. You will be the first one we will contact once we have connected suppliers whom also ship to Ireland.

-update-

We have made our app invisible to countries that our partners are unable to ship to. We will update this when changes occur.

Minasari Home

has big potential but no one takes care of it. search does not work with brands. you cannot bulk upload. over expensive. selecting "home" items does not work. translatations are nog good enough (german). edit: gogetters uses their own SKUs, instead of using the ones of the supplier. we just discovered that we have tons of items now double in the shop, with different SKUs, and the stock sync through a different tool cannot match those SKUs of gogetters with the supplier. 1 star and less.

April 28, 2021

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't like the app. Unfortunately we are dependent on the product descriptions provided by the supplier. If you want better descriptions, you can adjust them manually.

We are constantly improving and we've fixed the searching on brand names and home products, so now you will be able to find the brands/products you were looking for! :) Also, the bulk upload option was always available in the app, if you need help with that please contact our support team. We are happy to help!