4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and powerful features that simplify syncing products to a Google Merchant account. It's ideal for managing Google AdWords campaigns and enhancing product visibility. The app's customer service is praised for its quick responses, professionalism, and detailed setup instructions. Merchants recommend it for driving traffic and sales, and for its exceptional support team.

February 15, 2021

This company is amazing. The customer service, quality of work, and the work ethic of these extraordinary people is really surprising. I have only recently signed up to their biggest SEO, Socail media and Google adds package and I am already getting great results after one week. Still along way to go to to get to where I want to be but we are very please with everything upto now. Thank you so much for your help.

Floor Land
May 3, 2020

Great service, I had a lovely guy who helped me with any questions I had. Very happy user 5 stars!!!!

Apefitstore
New Zealand
September 26, 2023

Works great! Quick response from the support too.

EDCO AU
25 days using the app
May 21, 2020

I Love this app!!! This is amazing and super easy to work with! and amazing customer service! i can only say good things!

LITTICITY
April 30, 2020

Really good app and the customer service was excellent. Really fast and they follow up with you regularly for any issues you might have. Highly recommend.

The Nifty Decor
Edited October 12, 2020

I wish to say massive thanks to Swati for her knowledge and expertise in checking up my Google Merchant center, Google feed, in making sure everything is in order and responding to my queries. Thanks for your patience and customer service. I strongly appreciated. I do recommend Cedcommerce Team, the staff are helpful and willing to assist you through.

Splendidbuyers
March 23, 2021

One of the best decisions i've made in a while. Please don't try and figure out Google Merchant Center on your own, it will suck the life out of you. Dixy and the team are professional, easy to work with, and very helpful. Thank you!

7onetees
July 16, 2021

Great App, Great support! This service has helped my Business tremendously and would recommend highly!

CycleTrade®
June 21, 2021

Raj helped me. He's very kind and solved everything I needed. Great app by the way I recommend it to everybody.

ECIZO
Germany
September 7, 2022

fantastic customer service dont miss on using this app its a must for your business we have several sites and we use this for all of them

MeMeMe Home And Beauty