4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and exceptional support. It simplifies syncing Shopify store products with Google Merchant, improving product visibility and sales. It's praised for managing large SKUs, resolving disapproved product issues, and automating synchronization. The support team is known for their quick responses and detailed guidance. The app is also recognized for its positive impact on inventory management, particularly in resolving errors and unsynchronized products.

March 20, 2024

Excellent App with really good support

Auto Finesse USA
About 1 year using the app
February 23, 2024

After installing the Google Express Integration app for my Shopify store, I experienced a transformative change in managing my inventory. Previously, I was constantly dealing with errors and unsynchronized products, despite my efforts to ensure everything was correctly set up. This app brought an end to those issues, enabling automatic and flawless synchronization of my products with Google

AUMI 4
25 days using the app
February 21, 2024

Just WOW support, very great customer service!

Mirodemi
Almost 2 years using the app
March 5, 2024

Vaishnavi Trivedi , very helpful support rep.

Regalitos.com
12 months using the app
December 22, 2023

Amit was very helpful! Definitely helped me figure out a lot of issues with my account!

Sugar Sweet Travel Gear
About 1 month using the app
December 18, 2023

Customer Service was patient and told be how to better my website.

Leggz Scrubs
3 months using the app
December 14, 2023

I am thrilled with CedCommerce's exceptional service in managing The Bodhi Press's Google Listing, Feed optimization, and Google Ads. My Team expert at Cedcommerce are working for my business need and their expertise and dedication have significantly boosted our online visibility and brought in remarkable results. The team's attention to detail and strategic approach have made a substantial impact on our business. Thank you, CedCommerce, for your outstanding support and for helping us maximize our presence on Google!

The Bodhi Press
2 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Excelente app! muy útil en todo sentido para tu negocio!

Get Everything Easy store
10 days using the app
December 15, 2023

Great experience , very helpful and polite. Got done what we needed done quickly

Continental Cleaning Supplies
8 days using the app
November 1, 2023

app seems to be really good, although I seem to not always understand the info being given to me on it. Customer service are patient and helpful when I have had queries.

Rainbow Nation