4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and exceptional support. It simplifies syncing Shopify store products with Google Merchant, improving product visibility and sales. It's praised for managing large SKUs, resolving disapproved product issues, and automating synchronization. The support team is known for their quick responses and detailed guidance. The app is also recognized for its positive impact on inventory management, particularly in resolving errors and unsynchronized products.

September 2, 2020

very user friendly and good customer service. very responsive and good at his job! highly recommend to other users!

Miss Babys
April 2, 2020

I meet trouble about google ads that all my store product being rejected by google shopping ads, I am seeking support from this apps, support are immediate you won’t have to queue and wait for the response. If you have any google shopping issue, subscribe to this apps and the most important thing they provide 7 days free trial, if it’s not helping you, you can cancel and it won’t charge you any cost.

AUS2U
September 11, 2019

Sono molto soddisfatta di aver istallato quests app! Facile ed intuitiva e davvero efficace. Grazie a tutto il team che ti supporta passo dopo passo. Gentili e professionali sempre! Eccellente tutto! Grazie!!

mayfairstore
Italy
December 14, 2020

Quick response and easy to work with. They quickly walked me thru what needed to be done. Thank you!

Epic Shades LTD
Edited November 3, 2022

We just switched to Suite for Google Shopping from another feed app and I have been getting excellent onboarding guidance and assistance. One of the reasons we picked CED for this is their chat window support which is one of the best in our industry. I will recommend CED and this app if asked.

ALZO Digital
April 19, 2020

What an amazing app! I brings all data to one place and it's very user friendly, easy to navigate around! Awesome support

GT collection
Slovenia
Edited December 12, 2022

The app is great, and the team are very helpful, I worked with 2 team members and they both were very helpful. Thx

Luxury DTF
July 29, 2020

Fantastic customer service, the team helped me to upload all of my products and answered my questions really fast. 100% of my products are now showing in Google Merchant, without any errors. Highly recommend this App!

Sunbella Sun Parasols
March 6, 2019

So far so good. It communicates all my info with Google and Shopify almost instantly. As far as the response from the team, they respond quickly and keep me updated on any issues. I do have one issue with the app that they are currently working on. I will update this review after the team gets my issue fixed but so far so good, I'm very happy thus far.

BrickandMirrorBeauty.com
January 17, 2023

Great app, easy to use and great support! The team were very helpful and solved any issues i had with the setup and operation.

Player1 Sim Gear