Reviews (1,564)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and exceptional support. It simplifies syncing Shopify store products with Google Merchant, improving product visibility and sales. It's praised for managing large SKUs, resolving disapproved product issues, and automating synchronization. The support team is known for their quick responses and detailed guidance. The app is also recognized for its positive impact on inventory management, particularly in resolving errors and unsynchronized products.

September 11, 2023

Excellent support to take my site to the next level and be approved by google to sell online.

Vivian Fong Designs
11 months using the app
September 23, 2023

Prompt response fast answers! they guided me through the process step by step, Surabhi did an amazing job! and they asked for a follow up to see if the problem is solved.

VivaceVenus
5 months using the app
August 23, 2023

This app is a great solution to launching products on Google Shopping. The support team was engaged from the moment I installed the app and helped me solved some areas of Google Merchant Center that needed attention. Highly recommend.

Moss and Bloom
About 2 months using the app
December 15, 2023

Great experience , very helpful and polite. Got done what we needed done quickly

Continental Cleaning Supplies
8 days using the app
August 23, 2023

I couldn't be happier with the exceptional services provided by CedCommerce. From the moment I engaged with their team, I knew I was in capable hands. Their dedication to excellence, attention to detail, and commitment to delivering outstanding results truly set them apart.

QuickClick
5 months using the app
October 16, 2023

Support person Vaishnavi was most helpful in getting all of my products listed on Google.

SatinBoutique
November 10, 2023

app seems to be working with google, but this is managed by a specialist, also the customer service level is great, always fixing any issues we encountered.

yourbubble.co.uk
About 1 month using the app
November 10, 2023

After struggling to get my product's listed on google for the longest time, I came accross CED Commerce and so glad I did. The support was instant and they checked in with me daily to see how I was getting on. When I struggled I was offered step by step instructions with patience and understanding. It is not easy starting a business, with so much to learn, and sometimes all what is needed is a helping hand from someone who can show you the way. Thanks to CED Commerce I believe I have found that helping hand.

I love it here UK
2 days using the app
August 24, 2023

I wanted to express my sincere appreciation for the exceptional work your team accomplished recently. Your prompt resolution of the product suspension issue, restoring 2.5k products and boosting sales, was truly impressive.

Your proactive approach and effective collaboration fixed the problems and elevated our overall performance. Your team's dedication is a testament to its expertise and commitment to client success.

Thank you for your remarkable efforts.

Packware
July 21, 2023

The support is very good, they answered me very quickly and I am very satisfied with what the application has offered me

Conceito Artemis