Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Suite For Google Shopping Feed

by CedCommerce

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

dentinepro

excellent customer care, I have been overriding all obstacles in short moments, obviously clearing and fixing of unwanted issues especially for the store beginners

Auriça Luxe Beauté

Had no idea what I was doing. Customer service was great, quick and efficient. Got me up and running. Things on my site were missing advised me of that and was able to get my google shopping up a running. Thanks

Orchard Lane

Very helpful team. We had a lot of issues with our merchant account and they helped resolve everything. Both Swati and Surabhi are super quick to assist and set things up. Would definitely recommend their services.

wholesalefurnitureclub.com

I've been working with CedCommerce off and on for the past 3 or so years. This company has definitely improved. There are way more features, the functionality and customer service are top notch now. They have also included different sales channel support which is key. I highly recommend them.

Khoobsurat Herbals

Swati was a pleasure to work with. I am giving her more work and hopefully we will see good results and business.

Vyking Fitness

I used this app for help with Google marketing and the service was awesome! The team was very helpful and understanding and kept me updated and involved throughout the whole process. I highly recommend this app to anyone that is considering it!

JayKrishna Diamond

Love their services and helped me feed my listings to the GMC. Thank you so much Swati. I would be looking forward to get support in the future as well.

Svilka Jewelry

I decided to get this app to help me set Google Ads. Thank you to all the team for the great support, help and patience with all my questions. I opted for the diamond plan because I strongly believe in this experts to help me grow my sales!

Luxury Jaguars

Thank you for this application, an excellent and very good work team, and they are distinguished, and the Google support team is excellent at work

Shp@Ez

I Used this app to help me in getting customers and setting up my Google merchant account. They helped me all the way. I recommend them

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84