Shopping Feed for Google

Shopping Feed for Google

by CedCommerce

Buy On Google(Order), Free Listing, Google Shopping Ads & Feed

Shopfashiondesigns

This is a hard one to rate, first my store had problems with Google so it was not an easy install. Support is difficult because of the time difference, I am sleeping when they have time to chat and vice versa. But, even with those challenges, the support has been amazing, helping a newbie understand all that is involved with Google, helping me identify problems, helping me with the automated stuff. Did I mention that I am on the free plan? As we scale up, I will be upgrading my plan and recommending the team to anyone that has Google challenges.

Frshslabs.

App is very clean and easy to use. The costumer service helped me a lot fixing some issues that my store had! Definitely recommend it!

Cetoute's Goods

I got this app to help me upload products on google. I’m not tech savvy so I used the 24/7 chat icon. That helped me navigate through difficult times and they also explained step by step on what I needed to do to fix certain situations . I feel comfortable using this app and I love their reliability. Definitely recommending this to my friends who want to start their e-commerce stores.

Totally Tina's

So far has been very easy to understand and navigate. Also love the flexible plans and budget's options.

G·LEM

Great and easy app to use! And the customer support? BEST WE HAVE HAD EVER! Thank you for your time:)

Live Clothing

The only app I could find that actually syncs with Merchant Center without any major issues. Helpful support too.

Karomba

Grandísima aplicación y el soporte técnico es especial muy rápidos y amables me han ayudado mucho con mi tienda, gracias a swati que es muy profesional me a resulto todos los problemas y gracias a ella sigo vivo en el negocio

Smell Belle

Great app, Very helpful staff. I had pleasure to work with Raj, he helped me directly in few days and effort which he has put in is uncountable. Highly recommended.

foxyskincare

The support team is great, they reply back quick and work efficiently. They have saved a lot of time for us. The application is easy to navigate, we are happy with the service.

The Sweetie Shoppie

5-star app - GREAT support! easy to install and simple to fix the issues. Would def recommend it it's free

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68