Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Buy On Google, Free Listings, Google Ads

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BASSO

Great support! I am still exploring the app but looks promising. Will get back with updates after I finish the setup

EfsunDesign

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Uygulamanın müşteri desteğini çok beğendim çok hızlı, kesinlikle yardımcı oluyorlar ve türkçe desteği mevcut, teşekkürler

BART Games

Time spent using app About 2 months

The service is very convenient and the support is simply the best, it helps a lot, special thanks to Amit, he solved all my questions very quickly

LaVomi.co

Location Ireland

I have used Suite For Google Shopping Feed app to help me sync products between the google merchant center and the Shopify platform. Operating is very straightforward, integrates very well, solves problems, and saves lots of time. Thank you CedCommerce !

The Chic House Decor

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app to upload your products to Merchant center, works very well and quick, better than doing it manually. Amazing customer service. Thank you. I recommend the app for every small business that has a lot of products in their stores.

Healthy Fluffy

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Very helpful for connecting Google shop and Shopify. Customer service was very helpful and nice as well.

Gavroche & Co

Location France

Bonne application facile à prendre en main et qui fait le job
Je recommande fortement pour connecter Google Shopping

Pampas Déco

Location France

Very convenient program, easy to use. Special thanks to the support for fast and quality assistance. Glad I found this program

NextMamas

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great support - solved my all issues and helped me a lot. app still to be tested! And I am sure it will be great.

HS Furniture Design

Location Australia

Great app I'm using this app this app is very helpful and easy to use
I can manage it my self. Great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126