Easy to set up
Easily set up your Google Merchant Center & create Google Shopping Feed with a few clicks without any errors. No manual changes needed.
Track your Feed improvement with account & product level scores.
Improve Shopping Feed
Improve your Shopping Feed with keyword suggestions based on your industry.
About Easy Google Shopping Feed
Creating an approved Google Shopping Feed is a multi-step process. There are a lot of things to take care of before you start. Our app guides you through every setup
Set up Google Merchant Center
- Create & verify Google Merchant Center - The first step of creating a Google Shopping Feed is creating & verifying your Google Merchant Center. AdNabu allows you to verify & claim your website automatically. You do not need to make any manual changes to your website. We will do this for you.
- Set up Shipping - Once your website is verified & claimed, Depending on the country of sale, You might have to set up Shipping rates. Our app will automatically fetch your settings from Shopify & create Shipping rates in Google Merchant Center automatically. We support weight-based, price-based as well as carrier-based shipping charges.
- Set up Taxes - If you are selling in the US, you will also need to create Tax rates. Depending on your Shopify setting, We will create tax rates for every single state in Google Merchant Center. We support destination-based tax rates as well as manual tax rates.
Create Google Shopping Feed
AdNabu’s app helps you to easily create Google Shopping feed. All changes from your Shopify store is fetched and updated automatically in the feed. Some of our features are
- Use custom title, description, product type in Google Shopping
- Choose between all variants or one
- Add custom labels, color, pattern, gender, size type & other advanced feed properties
- Choose from seo-description or seo-title as input
- Bulk edit products
Optimize Shopping feed using Audit score
To be successful in Google Shopping, Your feed should follow best practices. AdNabu gives every product a score out of 100 to measure these best practices. The score is based on multiple attributes available in Google Merchant Center. Some of the best practices we check are
- Length of various feed attributes
- Keyword search volume of keywords in title & description
- Image quality and size
- Use of promotions & sale price
- Use of recommended fields for certain Google Product Categories
Google Shopping Feed History & Analytics
AdNabu will store all changes made to a product. This historical data can be used to identify key changes that resulted in better conversions or clicks. We also keep track of your audit score changes using which you can see improvement in feed data over time.
If a recent change resulted in degraded performance, You can always go back to the previous version of the product.
- Google Ads,
- Google Shopping,
- Merchant Center
Pricing 14-day free trial
$1 per 1000 extra products
1000 products included
Unlimited number of countries
$1 for every additional
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1 review
Most recent reviews
High end fashion
Extremely easy to setup the feed. Their UX is pretty neat as well. Highly recommended for all shops who are new to Shopify. They also tell you how to improve your feed