Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Increase Sales from Google Feed, Facebook Feed & Instagram.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

App for Google Shopping Feed, Facebook Feed, Instagram feed

Meray Living

Location Netherlands

Mijn vraag is snel en goed behandeld door Neha. Tevreden! De app zelf heb ik nog niet kunnen uittesten ivm het wachten op goedkeuring

October 4, 2022

Dear Merve,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a compliment. The entire team at AdNabu is incredibly grateful for the kind review you shared.

I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. Your acknowledgment truly means a lot to us. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

ESION

Time spent using app About 1 hour

the support was quick, installation is simple, troubleshoot some issues now lets see whether everything went smoothly.

Gil & Kay

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I've only been using the app for a few hours to help me correct errors on my Google shop ads and so far the user experience has been pretty good. I contacted customer support to assist with the errors and Neha was really helpful. She not only responded to my questions promptly, but she also provided advice to resolve another issue that I hadn't asked about yet. Five stars for customer service

October 3, 2022

Dear Lesley,

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review of our app. Much appreciated on behalf of the entire team.

Sacred Christian Art Prints

The people who support this app are incredible. They really go out of their way to help you to succeed. Neha Singh is incredibly helpful.

September 27, 2022

Dear Cynthia,

I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

Beautiful Art Prints LLC

Excellent app. Very helpful to my business and the customer support is great! It is also very affordable.

September 23, 2022

Dear Mark,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us!

Wow Trend

Location India

Absolutely great app. Love the way their customer support has guided me on how to do things. App is totally worth your time and money. Will recommend it to those starting out shopping ads.

September 21, 2022

Dear Rishabh,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-Star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
You should always feel free to write back to me at support@adnabu.com if there is anything else that I should be able to do for you.

Thanks, again.

Priya
Team AdNabu

Mob Buys.com

Excellent App Great CS .keep up the good work!!! Excellent App Great CS .keep up the good work!!!!!!

September 21, 2022

Dear Izzy,

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review of our app means a lot to us. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team taking your valuable time for writing a review for us :)

Thank you for choosing us.

Toy Fuzz

App works well. Very good customer service - they actually ask for recommendations and you can track where they are in the implementation process. Good job!

September 20, 2022

Dear Adam,

I am very glad to know that our app & the support experience is meeting your requirements & expectations.

The stock-related filter is now already implemented in the app. You should start using them now to optimize the higher priority products. I have passed your other feedback to the dev team already.

All the necessary support is always extended to you and you should always feel free to write to me at support@adnabu.com for any kind of help that you may need. Thanks, again.

Shubham
Team AdNabu

Nebü Gold

Excellent app with great support! The team was quick to jump on a call to assist with the setup of the app and the app works seamlessly

September 19, 2022

Dear Lean,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great compliment. Our entire team is very grateful for your kind words.

Your acknowledgement of the our service, is truly appreciated. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well. Thanks again:)

GlowRight

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great App. Great support. Glad I found this app. Finally no need to worry about uploading the feed every time.

September 19, 2022

Dear GlowRight Admin & team,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable 5-star review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team.

Thank you for choosing us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33