Reviews (674)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity, bulk editing, and AI optimization features. It offers control over product feeds in the Google Merchant Center with an intuitive setup. The AI tool analyzes product data and suggests improvements, leading to increased store visits and improved Google Shopping rankings. The app syncs seamlessly with Google Merchant Center, eliminating manual uploads. Support is praised for quick and effective problem-solving.

July 15, 2024

This app works super well! They are also very helpful on support. Thanks!

Social Citizen
Over 2 years using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied July 16, 2024

Dear Max,

I want to express my gratitude for writing such a fantastic review for our app. On behalf of the entire team, I truly appreciate your support as our customer and for spreading the word about us.

I'm thrilled you find the app's features and support helpful. We're always here to assist our customers and provide support through emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls.

Thank you for choosing our app!

Best Regards

May 15, 2024

I ran into several issues with Google Merchant center using diff apps and couldnt figure out how to fix the issues incl. the account issue. Therefore I installed adNabu apps and asked their support. The team at Nabu has been helping me significantly and advised me to solve the issue one by one. Without their support and advice, I wouldnt have fix the issues and could have given up to use google ads and goodle merchant center. I'm so glad to find Nabu and will appreciate their great support. I'm looking forward to exploring advanced options with their app. thank you.

isfor
Japan
27 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied May 16, 2024

Dear isfor Admin & Team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that our support team at AdNabu has been able to assist you effectively with the challenges you encountered in Google Merchant Center. Our goal is always to provide clear, step-by-step assistance to resolve issues as efficiently as possible, and I'm glad we could help prevent any further complications with your campaigns.

We appreciate your kind words and are excited to continue supporting you as you explore the advanced options available in our app. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for choosing AdNabu!

June 10, 2024

I'm very happy with the Nabu app for Google Shopping Feed! It's incredibly easy to use, making it simple even for those who aren't very tech-savvy. The interface is intuitive, and everything is laid out in a way that makes it quick to get started and efficient to manage your Google Shopping feeds.

One of the standout features of this app is the exceptional customer support. The support team is not only friendly but also extremely knowledgeable and eager to help with any questions or issues that arise. They respond promptly and go above and beyond to ensure that users have a smooth and positive experience.

MWH of Sweden
Sweden
12 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 11, 2024

Dear MWH of Sweden Admin & Team,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding the AdNabu app for Google Shopping Feed easy to use and efficient.

We're especially delighted that you've highlighted our customer support team. Providing exceptional support is a top priority for us, and we're glad to hear that our team has been able to assist you promptly and effectively. If you ever have any further questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Thanks again for your feedback and for choosing AdNabu.

May 16, 2024

I have been using it for a while. Although bugs sometimes occur, they will try their best to solve them. Although the monthly rental fee is not competitive, it is overall good and relatively stable.

Linen Times
5 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied May 20, 2024

Dear Linen Times Admin & Team,

Thank you for your feedback!

I'm glad to hear that you find our service overall good and stable. Please be assured that our team is continually working to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Regarding the pricing, we aim to balance cost with the quality of service provided. However, we are always looking for ways to enhance the value we offer to our users like yourself.

Thank you once again for choosing AdNabu!

May 15, 2024

Good app with great features for fine-tuning your Google Shopping Feed. I am particularly impressed with the AI components which help save considerable time. More impressive still was the assistance and customer service I received from Priya, who was able to promptly offer constructive help.

Sparkala
About 1 month using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied May 17, 2024

Dear Brandan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Adnabu! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app beneficial for fine-tuning your Google Shopping Feed and that the AI components are significantly saving your time.

We're especially proud to hear that I was able to provide you with prompt and constructive assistance. Providing excellent customer service is one of our top priorities, and it's fantastic to know that I was able to meet your needs effectively.

If you ever have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you succeed!

Best regards,

July 11, 2024

Very satisfied with the app and support, Priya help me with an issue and was solved inmediatelly, I highly recommend the APP

Oli&Carol
Spain
10 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied July 15, 2024

Dear Alex,

I want to express my deepest gratitude for taking the time to leave such an amazing review for our app. On behalf of the entire team, I truly appreciate your support as our customer and for spreading the word about us.

I'm pleased to hear that you find the app's features and support useful. We are always here to assist our customers, offering support through emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls.

Best Regards

Edited June 11, 2024

Despite friendly customer service, especially Shubham, I am extremely on it, and angry. I have no more patience with them.
I've been installing their app since June 3. But nothing works. The FR feeds are incomplete and not at all optimal. The other feeds don't work. It was agreed that if I activate a $79 subscription, they should take care of setting this up for me. But it doesn't work and I have to wait. The answer is Shopify's, Google's and other apps' fault, and it's up to me to do things I don't understand. My international configuration is very simple.
If I have to pay $79 a month, I have a right to expect it to work. A lot of frustration and wasted time.
I'll give them another 48 hours.

MAGBELLA
Spain
About 1 month using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 6, 2024

Dear Magbella,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your frustration and the issues you experienced with our app. I understand how important it is for everything to work smoothly, especially when you're paying for a subscription.

I want to assure you that all the issues you mentioned have been resolved. I've tried reaching out to you multiple times via email and call to confirm this and provide any additional assistance you might need, but I haven't been able to connect with you.

If you still encounter any problems or have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I'm here to ensure that your experience with the Nabu for Google Shopping feed app is satisfactory and that it meets your expectations.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address your concerns, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Shubham

April 9, 2024

I installed the app about three months ago and would like to recommend it, especially to the development and support team.

After the installation, I saw an increase in visits to the store; the number of visitors increased gradually while I spent a lot of time optimizing the presentation of the products with the help of the application.

But, as mentioned, their strength is in technical support, whether in chat, email, or video calls. Every question and request I had was answered professionally and quickly, and in general, they give you the feeling that you are the most important customer in the company.

In conclusion, if you are undecided, I recommend it.

WEDOART-IL
Israel
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 16, 2024

Hey Ron,

I really appreciate you taking the time to write such an excellent review! Hearing about your wonderful experience using our app makes us very happy.

We are committed to delivering the utmost professionalism and effectiveness, therefore it's wonderful to hear that we have surpassed your expectations. Our first goal is making sure you're satisfied, and we'll keep working hard to uphold the high standards you've come to expect from AdNabu.

Once more, thank you for selecting us!

Harsh

May 7, 2024

I have a lot of clutter in my ad account due to the original ads apps and have pretty much reached my limits in terms of being able to cope with it and getting an overview. The support employee Neha has guided me by the hand and is supporting me very patiently and purposefully. I hope that we will reach our goal, but what has happened so far has absolutely convinced me and I can only warmly recommend the AdNabu team.

CagillyPaw e.U.
Germany
5 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied May 8, 2024

Dear CagillyPaw e.U. Admin and Team,

Thanks a bunch for your kind words about our app support—it means a lot to the entire team! We're delighted to hear that our service was helpful when you needed it.

Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime at support@adnabu.com or start a new chat if you have any more questions. We're always here to assist you.

April 3, 2024

100% a difference maker for my business - our products are now visible on Google and starting to sell.

Easy to use - plenty of info given on how to improve your google rankings.

Match it with your Google Smart campaigns and the sales will roll in.

UKASSNI
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 4, 2024

Dear UKASSNI Admin & Team,

First of all, many thanks for your kind words about our app services. That is highly appreciated on behalf of the entire team. It's great to know that we could be of assistance during your need.

You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com or start a new chat in case of any further queries. We will be more than happy to help you out.