App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

todaysdailydealz

Really fast customer service, Even In the middle of the night, when I do most of my best work and thinking, They responded Like it was in the middle of the day like it was lunch time, I was surprise and glad.

Namo10 Shop

App is easy to use, Customer support advised me well and responded quickly.
highly recommended, thank you.

Chemex Industries, Inc.

We are just getting started and Raj was very thorough detailing how we are required to meet Google requirements, for our merchant account. Looking forward to the next step in improving our positioning. - Thank You - Barry

Chargebae®

Best Google Shopping App for Shopify, easy integration, great interface which helps you to optimize your scores, over all an amazing app

GhostBed

This app is quick to setup and easy to use. Customer support has been quick to respond and super helpful when we've run into any issues with Google merchant center.

Christian Lifestyle Collections

very easy to use and fast setup. Would highly recommend using this app to setup your campaigns, way easier than going through Google merchant center.

IKASA Furniture & Mattress

I am using the application recently and it has been very easy to configure, I have some suggestions to the interface but is very intuitive and has everything that I currently required, Really simple to use App with standard features. Support is fast and willing to solve your issues. Thanks a lot! The price I think can be lower!

Bread and Badger

Great app for integrating with Google Ads! Customer service was also quick to help with integrating Judge.me reviews as well.

Punarjeevana Reversible Ready to Wear Handloom Saree

This app is extremely valuable and I had an issue with respect to google merchant account, so support group reacted quick and settled my issue.

Beadaholique

The app was very easy to set up. I had a couple of issues unique to our catalog that needed some assistance from customer service and they responded quickly and fixed the problem for us right away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10